Text RPG Creator's Gems

Text Rpg Creator' S Gems - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 9th Oct, 2015 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
Boost your Character with unique attributes that can be activated via your Character Sheet.
1st Aug, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems

Text Role-playing Game Creator's Gems

This Thread serves to better explain Gems and provide interpretation or debate about the results. Suggestions on future Gem results are also welcomed.

Gems can give your Character an 'edge' over other Characters. The benefit is randomly generated.

At present there are FIVE available Gems. Each Gem is activated in order as First, Second and Third. There are requirements that must be met to activate each Gem. These requirements are shown before activation.

All Game Master's / Dungeon Masters should honor the "Value" That each Gem gives to a Player as this helps to encourage participation, but Administration will not force this on you. You will also find that making the Gems usable in your Campaign will bring several twists and a certain flavor that no one has considered before.

Below is an example of how the Gems appear on your Character Sheet or view on Game Master's Sample Sheet.

Text RPG Creator's Gems
Text RPG Creator's Gems (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2015 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Gems Creators RPG Text

I like the possibility of upgrading a character by other means besides just in game stuff but will all the Dungeon Masters be willing to oblige this? I'm guessing you will allow this for your Role-playing Games since you created it?

4th Aug, 2015 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems Reviews RPG & Card Board

We encourage them to use it but do not force them to. You should inquire from your Dungeon Master / GM about it. Yes, of course I will honor it as well as incorporate it into my custom Role-Playing Games.

6th Aug, 2015 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Gems Creators RPG Text

Now that is something new I haven't seen before. Is it system specific or does it check which system is being played so the kind of reward will be matched?

7th Aug, 2015 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Gems Creators RPG Text

The way the Gem descriptions are worded it can fit any system, however to not be too general I am making separate Gems for Member Wars and the other custom Role-playing Games here.

5th Oct, 2015 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems

Any chance of lowering the requirements for the first gem at least? It will take me awhile to get up there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2015 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems

Not likely, it was meant to be a special feature and enhancement for more veteran Members / those really interested in the Community. Besides that, I don't think Game Master's in general would appreciate if it were too easy to have many powerful Characters from the start.

Do note, once you reach the Posting requirement you will only have to worry about FP as it does not ask you to make Posts each time. Thus, if you have enough Posts to get the First Gem then you will be able to get that First Gem in many Role-playing Games without worry assuming you have the FP.

9th Oct, 2015 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems Board Card & RPG Reviews

That makes sense. I had start posting a lot and then got into other stuff. I will start doing some more because those gems could prove to be very helpful. My character is not the strongest at the moment she needs some boosting.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Gems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,