Heinz Ketchup

Heinz Ketchup - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Oct, 2015 - 10:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Heinz Ketchup
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2015 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Heinz Ketchup

Heinz first started making ketchup in 1876 and the recipe has remained the same ever since.

Heinz Ketchup
Heinz Ketchup (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2015 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Ketchup Heinz

There is no better ketcup than Heinz but I don't belie the recipe is exact the same. Manufacturing always wants to bring down costs so I'm sure there are substitutes.

Reconcile Edited: Raving on 4th Aug, 2015 - 7:36pm

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Heinz Ketchup
A Friend

Heinz Ketchup Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm with you Raving. Heinz is the best ketchup I have ever had. Back when we first got married, my wife's mother tried to trick me and put Hunts in a Heinz bottle. The smell alone was off. One taste and I started laughing, "This is Hunts, not Heinz!" I don't understand how some people can't tell the difference.

8th Oct, 2015 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Ketchup Heinz

Heinz is the best as a condiment for burgers and fries but for general purpose cooking I prefer a generic brand that isn't as thick and mixes well.

> TOPIC: Heinz Ketchup

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,