My Grandmother's Ravioli

My Grandmother' S Ravioli - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Aug, 2015 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

My Grandmother' s Ravioli Cooking TV Series
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2015 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

My Grandmother's Ravioli

My Grandmother's Ravioli

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "My Grandmother's Ravioli" Then please give us your review?

My Grandmother's Ravioli
My Grandmother's Ravioli (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2015 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Ravioli Grandmothers My

Season 01, Episode 07 – “Chris Massie – Christmas at the Firehouse”
The volunteers at the Delmar, New York firehouse affectionately call their colleague Chris Massie “Gramps,” despite being a young grandfather firefighter there, but he’s also the best cook. He’ll put Mo through all the usual firefighting training exercises and then he and Mo will make a stick-to-your-ribs, mouth-watering Christmas dinner for his squad.

Season 01, Episode 08 – “Tom and Mary Napolitano”
Cooking Together – Mo Rocca gets a glimpse of the inner workings of a long, successful relationship – Tom and Mary Napolitano of Nassau County, Long Island have been married for over sixty years. For Tom and Mary cooking and eating together is a big part of building a strong bond. Mo meets the inspirational couple and cooks some classic Italian food – the main course is manicotti made from scratch and two appetizers, including zucchini flower fritters and figs wrapped in prosciutto. Mary does most of the cooking and Tom does most of the shopping, it’s a match made in culinary heaven.

Season 01, Episode 09 – “Mary Gray & The Golden Gals”
Mo Rocca meets retired teacher and Fishkill, NY resident Mary Grey and her three dearest friends – Lillian, Frances, and Estelle. The four widows lean on each other for everything, they love to laugh and so family and friends dub them “The Golden Girls”. Mary was born in America, but she is of Polish decent, so she teaches Mo how to make multiple varieties of scrumptious pierogies – some are savory and filled with sauerkraut or meat, and some are sweet and filled with blueberries. The climax is a luncheon with the families where the four friends give a special performance.

> TOPIC: My Grandmother's Ravioli

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,