Body Piercings

Body Piercings - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Aug, 2015 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2015 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Body Piercings

The world record for the number of body piercings on one individual is 702, which is held by Canadian Brent Moffat.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2015 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Piercings Body

Body piercings, except for maybe a couple of whole for earrings, is not something that I feel is appealing. Doing what Brent Moffat did is in the realm of insanity.

17th Aug, 2015 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Body Piercings Sports & Fashion Music Movies

702 piercing is just insane. I have my upper ear and nose pierced, and when I was younger, I wanted my lip pierced (Who knows why now) but I think the piercing urge has left me now. I have friends who have different parts of their bodies pierced, but I think they would balk at the idea of this many too!

17th Aug, 2015 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Piercings Body

Critical to health is maintaining the piercing so its clean. You won't like to see how big abscess looks around a body piercing.

20th Aug, 2015 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Piercings Body

I've actually seen that live, the results of not piercing properly or not being hygienic, apart from looking it bad I've been told its very painful. That's one of the arts of it not being appealing for me.

20th Aug, 2015 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Body Piercings

My nose piercing was done incorrectly so it ended up bein infected and really sore. I got through it but will never get rid of it because of the pain I went through to get it! 😁

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Aug, 2015 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Body Piercings

These cosmetic 'enhancements' need to be done by someone trained who can also teach you how to care for the area that is pierced.

Reconcile Edited: Stacia on 20th Aug, 2015 - 5:17pm

> TOPIC: Body Piercings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,