Michigan Satan Worshippers - Page 2 of 3

Strange those beliefs sound like they come - Page 2 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2016 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Michigan Satan Worshippers Michigan Satanism
29th Mar, 2016 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Michigan Satan Worshippers - Page 2

Nope. They want women to have the choice to have an abortion without being harassed by religious protesters or having lawmakers create pointless, legislative roadblocks.

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2016 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Worshippers Satan Michigan

You are mixing up several things here. Choice and other people's opinions of your choice are two different things. Also a law made by man doesn't not necessarily make it morally right.

1st Apr, 2016 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Michigan Satan Worshippers Beliefs Religious General

No, I'm pretty clear in my statement. I'm fine with people who are Pro-Life. That's perfectly reasonable and not at all what I was talking about. I also don't feel Pro-Life advocates should harass women or providers of a legal service.

Morality is subjective. Legality is not.

1st Apr, 2016 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Worshippers Satan Michigan

“Sanctions of the Cross” is what they are doing and its to show what they call their lack of reproductive independence. From my view there is nothing "Reproductive" about abortion, just get better condoms. rolleyes.gif

Their discoloration of our flag and a few other things shows that this is not exclusively about abortion but their wanting to do anything they want without restriction. Fortunately civil society doesn't work that way. While you are allowed freedom your decisions should not be affecting others negatively but that is a whole other topic.

2nd Apr, 2016 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Worshippers Satan Michigan

Again, that's not accurate. The Satanic Temple supports individual liberty, yes, but only insofar as you don't impede someone else's Liberty.

Regardless of how you feel about them defacing a flag, that's just an exercise of free speech. And an exercise that doesn't impact someone else's quality of life.

2nd Apr, 2016 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Michigan Satan Worshippers

What? How is what I said inaccurate if I got it from their site? Are you a member of their group or something?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2016 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Michigan Satan Worshippers - Page 2

No, but I respect what they do. The actual tenets of their religion are a pretty far cry from 'We want to do whatever we want to do.'

international QUOTE
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

We believe in the pursuit of knowledge and freedom of Will. We believe in our Seven Tenets:

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forego your own.

Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Materially, we believe in nothing that is not demonstrably true, and hold to even those beliefs with an understanding that they, too, must remain open to revision in the light of new scientific understandings. Ref. Source 7h

Yes, they're rabble rousing, but it's a backlash and a protest against the Christian Majority trying and largely succeeding to codify their religious belief into legislation and curriculums.

2nd Apr, 2016 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Michigan Satan Worshippers General Religious Beliefs - Page 2

Strange those beliefs sound like they come out of a monastery not a Satanic cult. I wonder if all the chapters believe the same or if its just them.

Thinking about it maybe the whole "Satanist" thing is purely for shock value.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Michigan Satan Worshippers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,