Officer Archie Buggs Murder Case

Officer Archie Buggs Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Aug, 2018 - 10:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Officer Archie Buggs Murder Case Convicted: Jesus Salvador Cecena
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2015 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Parole OK’d for officer's killer

The former gang member convicted in the 1978 shooting death of San Diego police Officer Archie Buggs was again recommended for parole Friday despite a vigorous campaign by law enforcement to keep ... Ref. Source 1n

Officer Archie Buggs Murder Case (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2015 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Buggs Archie Officer

I love to see the public involved in cases which I supposed is largely due to the deceased's loved ones making sure the way he died is not forgotten.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 15 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.5%

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Officer Archie Buggs Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Parole Board recommends release for Officer Buggs' killer

CHOWCHILLA — A state Parole Board on Thursday recommended release from prison for Jesus Cecena, who was convicted of murdering San Diego Police Officer Archie Buggs during a traffic stop more than three decades ago.

The decision marks the third time since 2014 that a Parole Board has cleared the way for Cecena to be released. Twice before, in 2014 and 2015, that decision was subsequently overturned by Gov. Jerry Brown.

Now Brown will have to again decide if it is time for Cecena, who was 17 at the time of the shooting and is now a graying 55-year-old man with bad knees, should get out of prison. Ref. Source 7q.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am one that says if you kill a police officer then you should remain in prison for the rest of your life. The majority of police officers are good people and work hard to keep the public safe. If you willingly take the life of those who protect us all then you should be willing to spend the rest of your life in prison.
I am a firm believer of you should be willi g to do the time if you are willing to do the crime.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Parole Board grants release to San Diego man who as a teen killed cop in 1978. A man who as a teenager gunned down a San Diego police officer 40 years ago was granted parole on Thursday, the fourth time the State Board of Parole has granted him release. Source 5i.

> TOPIC: Officer Archie Buggs Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,