Enslaving Disabled In A Dungeon

Enslaving Disabled Dungeon - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Sep, 2015 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Enslaving Disabled In Dungeon Linda Weston: One of the very evil people of this world who put mentally challenged people to do herrendous things until they died.
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Inside Linda's 'basement of horrors'

THIS was the basement where disabled people were locked up and forced to eat their own waste while a callous woman spent their welfare money. [..] Beatrice was so badly beaten, burned and malnourished the police commissioner, Charles Ramsey, said he had never seen injuries like it in his 40-year career. Ref. Source 9r

Enslaving Disabled In A Dungeon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2015 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Dungeon In Disabled Enslaving

Read the whole report and watch those pictures. As a father of three special needs children stories like this make me very angry. Its part of what I talk to people about - you can trust no one because they are dark when they go home. The police spokesman's words are exactly my own:

international QUOTE
Philadelphia police spokesman Ray Evers said “no penalty is too harsh to the people who did this”.

11th Sep, 2015 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Enslaving Disabled In A Dungeon Health & Special Psychology

Oh my goodness that is just tremendous. The death penalty is too easy for someone that could do this with no remorse. I read the whole article and I thought this was several cases put into one but it wasn't it was one person doing all these acts!

11th Sep, 2015 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Too bad we don't have as part of the law an eye for an eye because she needs a dungeon just like that for herself for each day she kept them that way.

11th Sep, 2015 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

This is so very sad for me. I cannot help but imagine if that were my child. I will stop there before my sadness turns into anger or revenge.

17th Sep, 2015 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

If you were to open up the brains and hearts of the people who do these things against the most needy of persons in society would you see something different that might indicate why they are capable of such acts?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2015 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Enslaving Disabled In Dungeon

Wow, so I'm reading the story and the only reason these people were found was because the landlord had a suspicion that someone was keeping dogs on the premises otherwise they would be there even up to today. Really sad for these poor people and those that died it is very frustrating to know people can be treated in this manner just because they have a disability.

> TOPIC: Enslaving Disabled In A Dungeon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,