Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review - Page 4 of 4

QUOTE (Milesprower)I can only imagine something - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2016 - 10:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Thread.
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review
28th Feb, 2016 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review - Page 4

Zudguard, what is happening with your Role-playing Game? Are you relying on every Player to place an action before you update? If there is some episode with your life / schedule please update us in your Introduction.

Ref. Dependable Game Master / Dungeon Master

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2016 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Based on this Post Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game has been abandoned by him and as usual with no courtesy to at least give an explanation or warning. While I can't say I'm surprised, I am willing to give someone the opportunity to take it over before it is closed off completely. If you are interested you can Post your intent here.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2016 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

I'm very sad about this, Zudguard was an excellent dungeon master in my opinion, and I think we were all having a really good time. He put in a lot of effort and was timely and reliable up until the end, I can only imagine something went wrong for him in real life, to have just abandoned the game without any notice like this.

I would volunteer to take over as dungeon master if I wasn't involved in another game as well. That would be stretching myself too thin.

Perhaps Skreed will start up another game. If this one does indeed end, I'd be interested in another 5th edition game.

3rd Mar, 2016 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

international QUOTE (Milesprower)
I can only imagine something went wrong for him in real life, to have just abandoned the game without any notice like this.

Maybe, however he could still be courteous enough to send some kind of message since he logged on during the period (Up to yesterday) and was able to unsubscribe so its not as if he did not have internet access. Nevertheless, anyone taking over needs to be mature enough to abide by How To Be A Dungeon Master if they want to continue or start new Role-playing Games here.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,