Future Earth Players In Waiting - Page 2 of 6

"How did I get here? Was there a crash? - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Sep, 2015 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Posts: 46 - Views: 3528
Closed
Top  Future Earth Players In Waiting This Thread is used primarily to get new Characters into current Scenarios.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
14th Sep, 2015 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Players In Waiting - Page 2

The Game Master says...

The holo screen immediately switches to thumbnail sized videos that play brief captions of possible options to view. The most interesting ones for you have the following titles:

1. Civil unrest to the north
2. Pilot lives after crash landing
3. New fuel source discovered
4. Someone wins the lottery

A voice can be heard again,

"Please make your selection".



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2015 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Players In Waiting
A Friend

Waiting Players Earth Future

In Character: : Artemis perks up when she sees that. "Pilot lives after crash landing", please." She sits up properly and pays attention to the report.

15th Sep, 2015 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Players In Waiting RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

As the holo screen brings up the news story you feel your seat begin to vibrate softly.

At first you think its just a relaxing massage but then it becomes more intense as you feel the ship's engines rumble. Looking around you do not see anyone to inquire about what is happening.

The holo screen flickers in front of you as you feel the ship moving upward in a rush, but fortunately your seat belt is already engaged so you are not affected by the sudden jerk.

The g-force of what seems to be a sudden turn of the ship's flight angle feels like you are jumping off a diving board backwards, but this is not all as the voice that once gave you options for entertainment now beckons a warning,

"Prepare for crash landing in T -30 seconds!"

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



Post Date: 15th Sep, 2015 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Players In Waiting
A Friend

Page 2 Waiting Players Earth Future

Specific Action: Artemis grabs her suit case and straps it into the seat next to her, so it doesn't become a projectile. She spends the remaining 20 seconds bracing for impact, trying to control her breathing and trying not to completely freak out.

In Character: : "NO"She screams"Not again, not again, not again!"

15th Sep, 2015 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Waiting Players Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Lights flicker, sirens sound and the voice that has been with you sounds like static electricity.

The force of the current dive picks you up from your seat and were it not for the straps that hold you down you would look like a pancake on the ship's ceiling. Then a familiar message comes briefly as you hold tightly,

"Prepare for crash landing in T -5 seconds!"

Darkness....

You open your eyes. The bright lights over head are almost blinding. You're not sure how you feel but for sure you cannot see well everything is blurry and the bright lights do not help. Your mind immediately tries to make sense of everything... "What happened?"

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Players In Waiting
A Friend

Future Earth Players In Waiting

In Character: : When she realizes she hasn't died, and isn't about to, Artemis unbuckles her seat belt and gets up. "Hello?" She calls, "Is everybody okay? Anybody hurt?" Then she starts making her way to the front of the ship, looking to see if anybody needs help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2015 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Players Waiting - Page 2

The Game Master says...

When you say, "Hello" Immediately a calming response comes from a familiar voice, the accent of Tech 2! She places her hands on your shoulders to keep you from getting up. You squint your eyes while laying down and use one hand to block the bright light in your face. You can see you are in some kind of medical facility or at least that is how it appears by the instrumentation around your bed. You see her looking down at you concerned as she says,

"Are you okay? How do you feel?"

GM: Say what you wish to do now.



Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Players In Waiting
A Friend

Future Earth Players Waiting Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

"How did I get here? Was there a crash? What's going on?" Artemis looks up to Techtwo's face, peering into her eyes. "How bad is it? Did you get hurt?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

 
> TOPIC: Future Earth Players In Waiting
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,