Kristine Introduction - Page 3 of 5

Hi Kristine! Yes you can but it depends - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Sep, 2015 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction
A Friend

Kristine Introduction - Page 3

My ad will be up today I hope. Have to work out some more details. I was going to do it solo, but I think it might work better as an Role-playing Game . So my solo-bits are no longer valid and thats what I'm rewriting!
Thank you! smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kristine

Hi again Kristine! Thanks for letting us know. I know Admin is creating a special place for it. Look forward to your game review.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction
A Friend

Kristine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I understand you do not allow external promotion, but I would like to know, is there any chance of my story-posts being censored in such a manner?

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,097
Flag Posts: 51,754
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,631.19 FP
Charm: 394

Page 3 Introduction Kristine

international QUOTE
...any chance of my story-posts being censored in such a manner

You mean like the mention of the other group? That was removed because it takes away focus on your Role-playing Game and leads into confusion as it did with the Poster who could not understand the connection. Do we discuss Yahoo here, sure but there are designated places for it. Was it that or some other censoring issue you were wondering about? I did mention before no graphic sex scenes and no hate directed to child characters.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kristine

Thank you. I just want to clarify. I'm ok with it.

I'm very much against graphic sex scenes, preferring a fade-out instead.
Oooh, even more against child-violence. Example is, while I liked the 5th Halloween movie for the most part, I think it shows too much violence/hate on a child and I can barely look at it.
I could not ever write that kind of stuff.
So we are clear on both counts.

The rules I posted are an example. They will change a bit for this platform.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,097
Flag Posts: 51,754
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,631.19 FP
Charm: 394

Kristine Introduction

Good. Since your pals seem to be long in coming feel free to branch outside the Role-playing Games into other Topics in the Community so you can get a feel for what we are about as well as build up your Core Post count / FP should you need them later for anything. Here is one that you might like: Studies of Mystics & Paranormal.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction
A Friend

Kristine Introduction - Page 3

Thank you I will look into it.
In the meantime, is there a place here where I can do a solo story? I thought I saw something for that.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Hi Kristine! Yes you can but it depends on the genre. I'm going to guess its going to be horror related right? wink.gif If so go to the new Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game and start a new thread for it, however it must be clearly labeled within the first post that you are the only one that posts there. If its not horror related then post back with what you are looking to do and I will help again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kristine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,