Kristine Introduction - Page 5 of 5

Kristine, the Community's script automatically - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Sep, 2015 - 10:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction
A Friend

Kristine Introduction - Page 5

That's great! Yeh, there are things that would be lost in translation, over a formatting issue! Glad it worked. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kristine

international QUOTE (Kristine)
Since it appears we are allowed one post a day...
hi Kristine. Just to clarify, you can make as many posts per day as you need what you cannot do is double post which means make one post and then make another right after in the same thread. Someone must respond first and then you can reply right away or wait the stipulated time which is 12 hours at present.

UPDATE: I think you were trying to put a message on behalf of another member, but members have to login and need to put their own messages / replies.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 8:32am / Post ID: #

Kristine Introduction
A Friend

Kristine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I see it now. Wow that's something else. [..] computers scare me sometimes, this is one of those times, (Laugh)!
Is there any way around that? Because I don't see it.

I am inquiring about a text-change in my Role-playing Game, from this
"Not THAT [kind of] party. I mean movies, pizza, whatever. It'll get my mind off things...

To this
"Not THAT [kind of] party. I mean movies, pizza, whatever. It'll get my mind off things...

"[kind of]" Is slang but it's the way Jessica speaks. White trash and all.
So I'm not really sure about how to handle this, or where to send it, so I sent it here.
My issue is, I know what I said and I'd like it to be left as such. Contextually speaking, it's not an error on my part... But it concerns me, the change that was made.
Or is it the computer program that does that?

I hope you can help.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,065
Flag Posts: 51,722
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,609.95 FP
Charm: 394

Page 5 Introduction Kristine

Kristine, the Community's script automatically does that to help you be grammatically correct. I removed "Kinda" So you can use it in your writing (I made the change to your Role-playing Game for you).

Please keep in mind that net talk is not allowed here so using terms like "BBF" Or "OMG" Or @~'~ to make a rose will be edited or you will get a warning from a moderator.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kristine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,