Has A Painting Ever Made You Cry?

Has Painting Cry - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Sep, 2015 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2015 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Have you ever seen a piece of art that stopped you in your tracks? For me, it's "Dance in the country" By Pierre-Auguste Renoir. I've always liked the impressionists, but when I actually saw Dance at the Kimball, I was stunned. Looking at the woman's face, you can tell she's had to work hard all her life, with nothing to look forward to but more of the same. But on that one night, the music is playing, she's all dressed up, and she's happy. And I know Renoir isn't fashionable anymore, and I've probably just marked myself as an unsophisticated rube by liking his work, I don't care. "Dance in the country" Still kills me.
Of course, that might be because I might be emotionally unstable. That, and the colors are nice.

So, what about you? Do you have any paintings that make you happy, or sad, or just give you a laugh? Please say so in the comments. Because if you don't, it's like I'm just talking to myself here.

And that is what crazy people do. So talk to me.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2015 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Cry Made Painting Has

It has but I think it was more about my emotions at the time and the painting just brought it all out of me if you know what I mean.

> TOPIC: Has A Painting Ever Made You Cry?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,