21 Questions--game 2 - Page 3 of 42

QUOTE I mean really, How many famous people - Page 3 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 7th Jun, 2008 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2008 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2
A Friend

21 Questions--game 2 - Page 3

I was going to say Einstein but he was in the 1900s only I think.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2008 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Questions--game

For the record Albert Einstein born 1879 died in 1955 and it is not him.

Glad to see you are following here. Do join in Kntoran. Been thinking if we have more players we limit each player to three questions per query and increase the questions a bit. Though might not be required as the more people asking might narrow things in faster.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2008 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2
A Friend

21 Questions--game 2 Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Oh I am here and I am just stalking. I am not that good with these type of games to ask the right questions. smile.gif If I feel the need to ask one I will though

6th Jun, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Questions--game

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 6-Jun 08, 7:20 AM)
If I feel the need to ask one I will though

Hey KNtoran--what if I feel the need to have you ask questions--does that work? *SMILE* I am seriously so dense--but then again I asked like 4 people (adults--hopefully I know a little more than my kids!) and they didn't know either! I was hoping for a couple questions to ask--not even! I am having a hard time finding more questions to narrow it down. Can you help me out? I am dying here! huh.gif

Krakyn--I think the limit of three questions max per participant, if there are more players, would be great. Since no one else was doing it yet, I just started firing away. I think not only would it be good that way, but also for the fact that it will hopefully bring in other ideas and as you mentioned, and narrow it down.

I mean really, How many famous people have been born between between 1800-1900 that invented something--had an eye injury and a whole bunch of things he WASN'T! Of course, everyone reading this is going, Hello! It is so simple! Just kidding!

Join in our fun!

6th Jun, 2008 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Questions--game

*chuckling* AlaskanLDS please go ahead and keep firing I just threw that our there for when other join in. I know every one knows this one....only question is what fact will release the trap in your mind?

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2
A Friend

21 Questions--game 2

Ok did you invent a item still in use today?

Did you serve in the government?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2008 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 - Page 3

Have we ruled out good ole Thomas Edison, he was married twice and lived during the right time frame....?

7th Jun, 2008 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 3

I mean really, How many famous people have been born between between 1800-1900 that invented something--had an eye injury and a whole bunch of things he WASN'T! Of course, everyone reading this is going, Hello! It is so simple! Just kidding!

Ya think? wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (42) »

> TOPIC: 21 Questions--game 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,