21 Questions--game 2 - Page 36 of 42

Ok so we have a unique event that occurs in - Page 36 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 8th Sep, 2008 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
5th Sep, 2008 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 - Page 36

QUOTE (alskann @ 5-Sep 08, 12:35 AM)
At one point I was thinking something like Disneyworld....

Just a quick hint here-
-the question was asked earlier if a lot of people entered  me--

I answered yes but in comparison to Disneyland the answer would be NO because there are thousands of people that go there whereas my entrance amount is less at least by 3/4!

17.  Only 2? In the world? Or on the North American continent?

Yes, only 2! BOTH in the world and the N.A. Continent

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2008 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Questions--game

So those last answers were supposed to make this easier some how? I am going to have to sleep on this one. Perhaps the guys will come up with something in my absence. It seems you have picked a good one this time around.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2
A Friend

21 Questions--game 2 Games Forum & Humor Jokes

If your not a sailing ship I would have the mind that you are a something that sails in the air.

Are you something that moves about in the air?

7th Sep, 2008 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Page 36 Questions--game

Let me see if we need to go in another direction, would you be an event rather than a structure or place?

8th Sep, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Questions--game

It is a structure of some sort as it cna be changed physically and houndres enter daily but not tens of thousands. It is not overly high but is lwider then an office building.

Could be some sort of mall or event. I think it might have to do with tourists originally I was thinking some sort of a maze.

Hard to handle hmm. Motion sickness?

8th Sep, 2008 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 6-Sep 08, 7:40 AM)
Are you something that moves about in the air?

I could just say NO and leave it at that but what kind of fun would that be? SO I am going to say, that the thing is not itself airborne but at times its participants are!

and as for #20 Askann--YES I am more an event rather than a structure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2008 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 - Page 36

QUOTE (krakyn @ 8-Sep 08, 6:45 AM)
It is a structure of some sort as it cna be changed physically and houndres enter daily but not tens of thousands. It is not overly high but is lwider then an office building.

Actually, I am hoping I am doing this right--at the worst is I would not be allowed to pick it next time and be FORCED to just guess all the time! DARN!

Back to actually, I don't think I ever said it was a structure--the question asked if I was taller (which we changed to longer) than a structure.

Also, I don't think I ever stated how often people enter it--only that is was far less than Disney places.

Could be some sort of mall or event.  I think it might have to do with tourists originally I was thinking some sort of a maze.

Hard to handle hmm.  Motion sickness?

Yes, it is an event and it is kind of like a maze at times, depending on the weather! wink.gif

Does that help any?

8th Sep, 2008 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 36

Ok so we have a unique event that occurs in NA (only 2 in world and north America so thus it does not exist outside NA) either in two places or on two separate occasions.

It is and event where people might be getting on something that they get flipped up in the air by. When it rains it gets hard to know where you are or where you are going possible or something along that line resembling one trying to get out of a maze.

Motocross race came to mind but not unique enough.

> TOPIC: 21 Questions--game 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,