21 Questions--game 2 - Page 38 of 42

Congratulations Lharris I had forgot about - Page 38 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 12th Sep, 2008 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 
Closed
10th Sep, 2008 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 - Page 38

QUOTE (krakyn @ 8-Sep 08, 9:48 AM)
It is and event where people might be getting on something that they get flipped up in the air by.

Krakyn I think you might be closer (at least your on solid ground *evil laugh* I don't know if I should be commenting right after taking percocet for my oral surgery. But here goes, just cause I like you I am going to uhh, crud whats the word, yeah anyway, I am going to help define your clues. NOBODY ELSE LOOK!

When it rains it gets hard to know where you are or where you are going possible or something along that line resembling one trying to get out of a maze..

It would be more like wind and snow than rain that gets in your way. Otherwise the sentence is perfect!

Good luck!

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2008 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Questions--game

QUOTE (alskann @ 8-Sep 08, 3:36 PM)
Is this event unique to Alaska?

Is it one annual event, more of a competition, with two different variations?

Who said you could play!? Fine!

YES it is unique to Alaska and YES it is a competition with two variations. Oh yeah. and it is an annual event. You better let Krakyn guess first! He was on an idea--*BIRD* laugh.gif not many can follow my thought pattern who aren't actually around me--Your a cheater! Heee Heee Heee

Hi LDS! So good to have you join us! I am not really this onery all the time--just most of the time!

Lennie--Welcome back friend! You can't guess either! *smile* not really!

Klar--Good guesses--this was fun! But I don't want to do it again!

11th Sep, 2008 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 Games Forum & Humor Jokes

laugh.gif I was just trying to get them out of left field and back on track....hmmm....was that another clue?

11th Sep, 2008 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 38 Questions--game

Nuts I do not know the name but it is a big tarp and they bounce people on it. I did not think that this was unique to our northern natives though. I will have to go see if I can find more detail on this.

My grade 5 social science is rather shady of late, where is that son of mine.

edit

IS one called Quviasukvik I think there is a big tug of war to see if winter or summer wins sort of like our ground hog day as well.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 11th Sep, 2008 - 1:35pm

12th Sep, 2008 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Questions--game

QUOTE (krakyn @ 11-Sep 08, 5:30 AM)
IS one called Quviasukvik I think there is a big tug of war to see if winter or summer wins sort of like our ground hog day as well.

Good job Krakyn unfortunately it is not correct! BUT your on the right "track" (thank you Alskann) and it does include animals tugging but not groundhogs!

You can do it! This is for the one "camel" question you got of mine in the first try! laugh.gif!

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2
A Friend

21 Questions--game 2

Ok, Ok - lets see

At first I was thinking it might be ... The Iron Man - race. Hundreds enter. Only one wins. Since this has been a big - HUGE thing in the news here lately with our political campaning people from Alaska and it is mentioned a lot.

HOWEVER - it did not include animals. That would be the Iditarod. I did have to ask for some help though as the "only 2" was the confusing part for me. Two trails are used depending on snow and weather conditions.

Am I right?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2008 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 - Page 38

You are so right! thumb.gif

The Iditarod Trail is an annual event and it switches each year between the Northern Trail and the Southern Trail. Here is a little blurb with a source link if you would like to know more!

Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race
Alaska's most famous race

You can't compare it to any other competitive event in the world! A race over 1150 miles of the roughest, most beautiful terrain Mother Nature has to offer. She throws jagged mountain ranges, frozen river, dense forest, desolate tundra and miles of windswept coast at the mushers and their dog teams. Add to that temperatures far below zero, winds that can cause a complete loss of visibility, the hazards of overflow, long hours of darkness and treacherous climbs and side hills, and you have the Iditarod.

Originally, the Iditarod trail served as a supply route for materials from the coastal towns of Seward and Knik to the gold fields and camps in Northwest Alaska in the early 1900's. Mushers hauled mail and supplies to towns such as Iditarod and Nome and brought out just-mined gold. In 1925, it gained international fame when a team of mushers and dogs raced against time and the elements to relay diphtheria serum to Nome. The Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race originated in 1973 to commemorate this life-saving trek.

Source: Source 7 and here is the source for the official site of the Iditarod.
Source 6

YOUR UP!

12th Sep, 2008 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 38

Congratulations Lharris I had forgot about that one! We hear little of it down here but it is a monumental show of courage and training.

+  « First of 42 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 

> TOPIC: 21 Questions--game 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,