+  1 2 3 
Test Your Detective Skills Police Chief RPG
31st Dec, 2013 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

Test Your Detective Skills 4

The Mystery Master says...

Seeing that there is a sudden interest in this kind of detective series I added this new one.

Read VERY Carefully Detective

In the following photo it was later determined by expert police investigation that ONE of these children stole the wallet of a Canadian tourist visiting India during the busy tourist season. Study this photo and decide which ONE child stole the wallet and how you came to your conclusion.

How To Participate

Study the photograph and reply and state what your Detective skills are telling you about it. (Do not read the Replies).

Test Your Detective Skills 4 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2013 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

This is a difficult one because you're supposed to come to a conclusion by the photo along. At first I'm tempted to say its the boy on the far left but I think its the one on the far right even if he's so cute.

3rd Jan, 2013 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills 4 RPG Horror & Mystery

I have two theories on this.

1.) I believe the girl in the purple dress is the culprit. She is trying yet failing to smile in the picture. Perhaps because she is feeling remorse for stealing. Also, the girl in yellow does not look happy either. Perhaps that girl knows of the others theft and is not happy with her and it shows on her face, so she is not smiling. So with this, the girl in the purple could also be sad because she has let down her friend who is now unhappy with her and possibly not talking to her.

2.) I believe the girl in the yellow dress is the culprit. She is trying to show no emotion at all, so she is internalizing everything. Even her hands and arms show no emotion, they are just laying there in her lap. She is just staring into the camera(perhaps through it) with as blank a face as she can muster. The girl in purple seems to know about the theft, but cannot keep it a secret for much longer according to her distraught face. She is in a worried state, even her body is giving it away, she is wringing her hands nervously.

I just can't decide which seems more plausible.

Heck, for all I know they could all be in on it. You only said which ONE stole the wallet. That doesn't necessarily mean there is only one thief.

4th Jan, 2013 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

Can this really be solved by just looking at a photo? Unless you have like the mentalist ability and really good at body language I just don't know how you can tell which one child stole the wallet its like totally impossible.

4th Jan, 2013 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

Stefflabunny has a deep analysis from just looking at the photo so maybe its possible to read the body language but it could be also a distraction to lead us away from what we should be looking for. This case is way more difficult than the others.

6th Jan, 2013 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

I am going with the girl in yellow. One because she looks angry (could be because she is not a tourist attraction for Canadians or pictures steal your soul). Two her little bracelets already look like small handcuffs. Plus the other two girls don't have pockets. The smallest boy could have to jump to reach someone's pocket. The older boy on the left could do it but I don't think so. By looking at the clothes, the other four children are with the tourist and only the girl with the yellow dress India.

That's my [guess], the family was originally from India, took a trip back home to show their kids their homeland, took a picture with the young lady in yellow and she stole their wallet.

Granted some of that is tongue and cheek but that is what I am sticking with.

Between my statement on the kids is based off the hair clips, hair cuts, and clothing. They look questionable for street kids. And normal children don't pose for pictures.

Edited Message Edited...
JB: Do not double Post! You have 30 minutes to edit your Post, please get all your thoughts together before Posting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2013 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills 4

international QUOTE
And normal children don't pose for pictures.

What do you mean "Normal children"?

I like how you got all of that out the photo I wouldn't have seen it like that but we already know that one of them stole it so if they are street kids or how does that tell us which one stole it?

6th Jan, 2013 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills 4 Mystery & Horror RPG

But it is all based off some fallacies of logic on my part but it may add up.

One was there is no reason for the tourist to take pictures of kids unless they are either in them or the children were doing something special.

Two It is common in all cultures were generations migrate from their homeland to try and make a pilgrimage if they can.

Three my limited experience with street urchins (minus those in Italy) they are not as well dressed as the other children with clean hair and their hair cuts that clean or bright new hair bows.

Four if I was traveling to India only one of those children would be worth taking a picture of to show I was there.

Five if I am right and the others are their children, they would not turn them into the police and they would most likely not pick their parents pocket but take money out of their wallet or purse at home.

Kind of jumbled logic but it made sense in my head.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Test Your Detective Skills 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,