Bus Trip Home RPG - Page 7 of 10

The gang member looks at Malcom with contempt - Page 7 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Discuss  Bus Trip Home RPG
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2015 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Bus Trip Home RPG
A Friend

Bus Trip Home RPG - Page 7

Malcolm hears the gang member with his heavy accent, threaten the drunk. "Not good," He says to himself.

Looking up from his search, he notices the security camera over the drivers seat blinking, noting that it should be recording.

Malcolm stands up, grabbing a hold of the bar over head, as he does, he spots a discarded shirt wedged in between two seats. He bends over and grabs the shirt. His luck holds, not only is the shirt a Triple X but it hasn't even been worn, tags and all are still on it.

As he goes to re grab the rail, Malcolm realizes that the shirt is for a rival sports team and is quite thrilled to have the chance to use it.

Shirt in hand, Malcolm calmly walks his way back to the mess and the Hispanic gang member.

Sponsored Links:
14th Nov, 2015 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Home Trip Bus

Krusten role,

"Oh my go.... Look at that one!" She points to the guy who was originally sitting to the front and now moving up to the gang member. "What is he going to do? This is getting crazier by the second - is this the end of the world as we know it?" Krusten rolls her eyes thinking that it must be the blackest day she has ever experienced.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2015 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Bus Trip Home RPG
A Friend

Bus Trip Home RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

George looks around as he carefully takes a few photos of the people on the bus. He is careful not to be seen.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2015 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Bus Trip Home RPG
A Friend

Page 7 RPG Home Trip Bus

Malcolm stops a seat away from where the drunk and the gang member are. To himself, Malcolm is glad that he has kept up on his Spanish all these years after college and the training academy.

In Spanish [Brother it looks like your friend here didn't do well with dinner.] Looking closely, Malcolm looks at both men, specifically at the gang member for tats and signs to confirm which of the local gangs he is affiliated with.

Getting the attention of the drunk, "I think the next stop you should get off. Wouldn't want you sharing dinner and drinks with anyone else in this condition."

16th Nov, 2015 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Home Trip Bus

Krusten role,

Krusten whispers to Candy,

"Wow, so manly and handsome too. Must be a reason he is taking charge of the situation, what do you think is the reason?"

17th Nov, 2015 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Bus Trip Home RPG

Candy role,

"Who knows, he could be pissed about the drunk man and a Nazi racist out to show what he can do."

Knowing what she said sounds ridiculous makes Candy laugh at herself.

"Well, you know what I mean, some testosterone is bound to be flowing so they have to beat their chest and all..."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Bus Trip Home RPG
A Friend

Bus Trip Home RPG - Page 7

After getting a few pictures of what is going on in the bus George sits back and puts his camera away. He just watches what is going on now.

22nd Nov, 2015 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Bus Trip Home RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 7

This Dramatist role,

The gang member looks at Malcom with contempt but quickly changes his 'tune' using a sing-song Hispanic accent and hand guestures,

"Ok man, peace out. I just don't want his stuff on my new threads, you know what I'm saying?"

Just as he finishes his sentence he looks out the bus window, presses the bell and gets off. The drunk man starts to stagger off as well but looks like he may need some help to accomplish it.

The lady of the night re-positions herself closer to George during all the commotion. She winks him one and then checks her purse for bubble gum.

GM: This will be my last interruption. When you are close to Page 10 then you will be close to where you get off the bus. When you reach Page 10 I will close it for the vote.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Bus Trip Home RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,