Teens & Social Media

Teens Social Media - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Oct, 2016 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Teen Internet Addiction
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Teens & Social Media

Some 13-year-olds check social media more than 100 times a day, finds first-of-its kind CNN study on teens and social media. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2015 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Media Social and Teens

Social media is a plague on a young child's mind. It can be an addiction as well as fill a child up with lies rather than the facts they can get at school. Too many people believe what they read online. If it were up to me anyone still in school wouldn't have access!

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens & Social Media Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Online social media use does not impair our ability to concentrate

Using online social media does not lead to long-term problems with our ability to concentrate, according to new research. Ref. Source 7k.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Teens & Social Media
A Friend

Media Social and Teens

Social media may have an effect on a child's mind; however, that effect is not nearly so damaging as the conditioning obtained at a government school. If we were truly concerned with those things that are unhealthy, then we would identify those things that truly are unhealthy.

9th Oct, 2016 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Media Social and Teens

I can see teens everywhere jumping for joy over this research. They may even print it out and say, "See mom I can be on Facebook and do my homework at the same time!"

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Teens & Social Media
A Friend

Teens & Social Media

Because kids can just overrule parental decisions with internet articles. "See, mom? I can go out after dark and drink alcohol, because this study says it won't impair my growth. And in other news, I can surf facebook and play video games while I do my homework, because that's not distracting or anything."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2016 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Teens & Social Media

These studies often have conflicting views and the group funding the research should be noted as part of it to cancel out any bias.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2016 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Teens & Social Media
A Friend

Teens & Social Media Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Perhaps we could do away with schools completely and just use an educational social interface. That way, the kids would be enrapt with learning, while simultaneously connecting with others of their age group around the world.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Teens & Social Media

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,