MichaelC Introduction

Michaelc Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Oct, 2015 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

MichaelC Introduction
A Friend

MichaelC Introduction

Hi, new to this board, my name is MichaelC. I live in the Midwest, and have been a fan of the Call of Cthulhu game since the release of the first big boxed edition in the 80's. Also a fan of Lovecraft's fiction and themes, and those writers following him, I hope to find like minded individuals and set up a game or two.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Introduction MichaelC

Welcome Mystery & Horror Role-Player

Greetings. You want to dabble in the dark side eh? Seek here for the Mystery & Horror Role-Playing Games.

To learn the 1-2-3 steps for various Role-playing Games here you may like to look at: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

MichaelC Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi MichaelC! Thank you for a nice introduction. SpellBinder gave you the basics but if you have any questions feel free to ask here and I will be sure to guide you in the right direction.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction MichaelC

Welocome to Role-playing Game paradise! wink.gif Interesting. I just started what's supposed to be a horror or maybe more of a thriller type Blog Role-playing Game . You plan on being a GM here or a player?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

MichaelC Introduction
A Friend

Introduction MichaelC

My core plan is to be a GM, but I have space in my schedule to be a player in one while running the other, I will be checking your blog and responding before the weekend. Just wrapping up getting things ready for my own campaign to advertise.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

MichaelC Introduction

Just giving you a Hello wave. You're in luck because the admin of this site created a whole horror section so you should have it nice for your game.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 7:42am / Post ID: #

MichaelC Introduction
A Friend

MichaelC Introduction

Did I miss something or did the Mystery/Horror section disappear. I was still compiling my introduction, and I thought I saw it in the listing earlier, but it's not there tonight.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

MichaelC Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi again MichaelC, it hasn't gone anywhere: Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game . At the top of every page is the Index button, you can use that to see all available boards.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: MichaelC Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,