Scottmorgan Introduction

Scottmorgan Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 10:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Scottmorgan Introduction
A Friend

Scottmorgan Introduction

I've been playing Call of Cthulhu for many many years; I think the first version I bought was 2nd edition so, it's been in my blood for a very long time. I am excited to be joining this group and getting to be a player for a change, instead of the GM every time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Introduction Scottmorgan

Welcome Mystery & Horror Role-Player

Greetings. You want to dabble in the dark side eh? Seek here for the Mystery & Horror Role-Playing Games.

To learn the 1-2-3 steps for various Role-playing Games here you may like to look at: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Scottmorgan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi ScottMorgan! Thanks for telling us your reason for joining. SpellBinder gave you the correct link to get started but if you have any questions feel free to ask here and you will be guided.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.4%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Introduction Scottmorgan

Welcome to this place Scott, interesting choice of avatar you have there, I'm surprised they let it go.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Scottmorgan

Some people that join this site amaze me. This user was angry because he could not create a second Character, so instead of asking a question what does he do - he goes to all the social groups I advertise and starts spreading false rumors about the site. The interesting thing is before this he was not posting for almost a week in the current game where he does have a Character yet he wanted to create more Characters spock.gif - this is precisely the reason there is a point system on this site and a Constructive Posting Policy that everyone is supposed to read BEFORE joining but they ignore it and act surprised later.
* User Deleted *

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Scottmorgan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,