Adopting Kids With Down Syndrome

Adopting Kids Syndrome - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Oct, 2015 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Adoption, Adopt
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2015 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Couple Adopts Two Kids With Down Syndrome, Reality Turned Out Better Then Their Dreams

A Minnesota couple who have adopted two children from opposite sides of the world said they originally planned to adopt healthy, typical children. “But,” says dad Ted, “sometimes reality, especially in the adoption world, throws you a curve that turns out even better than your dreams.” Ted and Jodi Aschoff have two adopted children who both have Down syndrome. Daughter Kayella was adopted from a Columbian orphanage in 2011, while son Leo was adopted from China in 2014. Ref. Source 1e

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2015 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Syndrome With Kids Adopting

Bless the folks who have the emotional and financial resources to responsibly offer their homes to these unfortunates. Down Syndrome has affected the lives of people who truly become inspirational. The reality, however, is that few people have the time, energy and grace to take a child with special needs in. The ones who can and can handle these pressures are special people, and are stronger than I ever will be.

31st Oct, 2015 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Adopting Kids With Down Syndrome Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I must admit I really felt this couple must be special in their hearts to do this. One their love for each other is so ingrained they both know it will not break and that they love others just as deep.

> TOPIC: Adopting Kids With Down Syndrome

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,