Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Page 3 of 5

George Lucas elaborates on his reaction to - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Jan, 2016 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  Star Wars Force Awakens 2010s
30th Dec, 2015 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Page 3

You went to the cinema three times to see The Force Awakens in such a short time since the release? I know some people like to repeat but the third makes you a fanatic for sure! laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
A Friend

Awakens Force Wars Star

I like Star wars and Star trek movies I have seen each one at least 10 -15 times. Yes you can call me a star wars nerd, or a trekkie.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' sails to $88M weekend, new records

Latest 'Star Wars' installment takes 2016's first box office weekend in record style. Ref. USAToday

6th Jan, 2016 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Awakens Force Wars Star

Maybe I am different but it delivered what I expected though if you are not familiar with the side stories some spots might throw you off or you might miss the hidden messages. The rogue wars were definitely cited in the movie and if your unfamiliar with the thirty or so years between the return of the Jedi and the awakening some thing you will miss. No spoilers here but I thought they did a great job in following the story line. As for the movie I rated the same as the original. Predictable but fun. Love how the effects just blended into the story rather then trying to make them the point of the movie.

But why not mention of Mara Jade as their off spring become the most important character in the saga? Oh his boy was named Ben. Luke marries Mara between Return of the Jedi and this last movie.

7th Jan, 2016 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Awakens Force Wars Star

Its official now folks! Star Wars: The Force Awakens makes more than $760.5M in only 20 days busting all records and passing Avatar which had the old record for a box office hit!

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have seen it five times now. smile.gif Ben was son of Han Solo not Luke and Mara.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2016 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Star Wars Force Awakens - Page 3

Mara Jade doesn't exist in the Movie-Verse.

And frankly, given the story line they've given both Luke and the overall timeline, I doubt that she will ever make an appearance, at least in the manner she existed in the Extended Universe. I could see them adding a Mara Jade in one of the supplemental movies, without the connection to Luke. EU fans might be upset, but media could use more hyper-competent female protagonists who aren't defined by their love interests.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2016 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Star Wars Force Awakens Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 3

George Lucas elaborates on his reaction to 'The Force Awakens'

The creator of the Star Wars universe doesn't seem as in love with J.J. Abrams' sequel as everyone else. [..] He also mentioned that Disney was not “keen” to have him involved on the new movies, saying, the producers wanted “to make something for the fans” and “do their own thing.” Ref. Source 7r

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,