Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Page 2 of 5

I have seen the movie three times now. The - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Dec, 2015 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  Star Wars Force Awakens 2010s
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Page 2

The Galactic Empire was defeated thirty years ago. The Galaxy is now facing a new threat: a new faction named the First Order. Their main mission is to rule the Galaxy and destroy all who oppose them. Their commander is a ruthless, mysterious, powerful Sith, Kylo Ren. Kylo has an ambition to find and kill the last Jedi who is able to restore order and revive the Jedi ways, Luke Skywalker. Luke’s unknown location is also a main concern for General Leia Organa, a General from the Resistance that now trying to find him too. Han Solo and Chewbacca meet some new companions: Finn, a defective First Order Stormtrooper, and Ray, a scavenger from the Jakku planet who acquired Lukes location through a BB-8 rolling droid. This unexpected team is forced not only to fight and resist the First Order, but also to find Luke Skywalker.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Awakens Force Wars Star

Would there even be a story if we considered economics of the Star Wars Galaxy. Seriously with all the Galactic Wars, who is fronting the credits and the resources? No wonder everyone wants to be there.

22nd Dec, 2015 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I am personally nervous, worried even, and have my expectations set low for how much I will enjoy this movie. You see I am already annoyed with some of the decisions made by those behind this movie, especially the casting aside of the expanded universe, yet hope that things will still work out well in the end.

I enjoyed the lore, history, universe expanding stories created by authors of the books and have come to see certain things as set in stone for me. One such, which could kill by enjoyment of the movie if it comes up, is who Luke Skywalker is married too. Is it Mara Jade or someone else? What of his children, does he have a son named Ben after that of his mentor Obi Wan?

This must seem silly, worrying myself so, and yet given the praise the movie has already received I may well be giving it at least grudging respect. Sighs, if only I could watch the movie now and get it over with... Yet the theaters where I live are sold out for at least a month.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Dec, 2015 - 3:20am

27th Dec, 2015 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Awakens Force Wars Star

Not only did the force awaken but the money awoke too! This movie has shattered all the records scoring over one billion in sales already and that's just from the movie tickets! Can you imagine the royalties, action figures and when it goes to DVD? Amazing!

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2015 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Awakens Force Wars Star

Is this Star Wars line a dig at George Lucas?

STAR Wars fans are convinced the opening line of dialogue in The Force Awakens is a subtle dig at creator George Lucas for his "Awful prequels". Ref. Source 7l

29th Dec, 2015 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Honestly I'm not convinced that it is a dig at the creators. I also feel it would be in very bad taste if it was, as such it would be better if it wasn't. I think many fans are simply reading too much into the opening line and believing something that isn't true.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Dec, 2015 - 11:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2015 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars Force Awakens - Page 2

I have to agree with Thomas on this. When I saw that report I was like how did I miss that? Truth is it wasn't that I missed anything, instead people are just over analyzing the movie as if its the Matrix trilogy or something. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Star Wars Force Awakens Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

I have seen the movie three times now. The opening lines still get me. Everyone knows that Luke and Leia are brother and sister. Why did they have to name him? I think this was planned to help with the next movie. I think the action was ok but it was to predictable. I hope the next one is a bit better.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,