Doubles Price Hike In Trinidad & Tobago

Doubles Price Hike Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Oct, 2015 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad & Tobago Topic
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2013 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Doubles Price Hike In Trinidad & Tobago

Doubles

This is a general discussion thread on a Trinidad & Tobago topic: Doubles. Feel free to give any input about Doubles.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2015 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Hike Price Doubles

After the recent budget announcement the big worry of many is whether they will pay $5 for doubles.

Now let me first say that I do not eat doubles. It is one of the most unhealthy things you can eat because:
1. It is usually sold by people on the street next to drains where people cough and rodents / insects frequent
2. It is made with hydrogenated oils which is basically liquid plastic
3. No one eats one doubles and if you are going to eat 2-3 why not get something healthier that is more filling like apples, bananas or watermelon.

Back to the price hike. Trinis need to understand that they control prices not vendors. If you do not want to pay $5 for doubles then do not buy it! You will see how quickly the price will come back down.

26th Oct, 2015 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Doubles Price Hike In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I was very upset when I heard people complaining about the prices of doubles. Freaking seriously? You have children with special needs with no proper schools, elderly being abused, young children being raped, drugs everywhere and YET the only SERIOUS concern is about a piece of fried flour with channa?

RIDICULOUS.

> TOPIC: Doubles Price Hike In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,