Vagina Dress?

Vagina Dress - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Nov, 2015 - 11:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Vagina Dress
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2015 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vagina Dress?

Well, this dress is ... Awkward

AN AUSSIE mum posted a photo of her new dress online. The world has been having a little too much fun with it ever since. Ref. Source 1r

Image from Facebook public domain.

Vagina Dress?
Vagina Dress? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2015 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Dress Vagina

I think perverted minds will see what they want to see. From purely a fashion angle the dress sucks, sorry to put it like that but its not something I would show off. That mixed with the perverted angle the internet has taken just compounds the issue.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2015 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Vagina Dress?
A Friend

Vagina Dress? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Personally, I don't mind the dress. I think it looks fine, but now that I've seen the Internet connection to it, I can't help thinking about it. I think she looks very comfortable in it; I hope she isn't personally scandalized with what the Web-verse did with her picture. On a lighter note, I bet she's glad she wasn't wearing her hair long and curly...

5th Nov, 2015 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Dress Vagina

A good example of how something 'innocent' can be made into something 'perverted' when enough people are behind it. Sadly, that's the power of the internet, people can make anything an issue if they want to.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2015 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Vagina Dress?
A Friend

Dress Vagina

From a purely aesthetic viewpoint, I think this woman would be better served with a simple fitted sheath dress in a deep emerald silk. I really don't like the collar thing. Clothing is clothing, Jewelry is jewelry, and when one of those things tries to function as the other, we all suffer.

I just clicked on the original story link, and it's worse than I thought. This is not a dress, this is a tent. And I'm appalled to see it's commercially available. (I had thought this was a story about some poor demented woman who had made this dress herself, but no, it's a story about a poor demented woman who bought a horrible dress. And is being ridiculed when what she really needs is help. Humanity is a cruel species.)

Actually, this dress might work if it was a solid white. But this woman should never wear anything that's pink, peach, or yellow. It just doesn't look good on her.

7th Nov, 2015 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Vagina Dress?

Just what I was thinking. This goes back to the question of pattern dresses being a good or bad thing. This pattern is over the top and while Krusten has a point about the mind behind seeing what they want to see no one should put a dress like this on!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Vagina Dress

The dress is ridiculous but I feel sorry for the woman. It should not be about the woman but the designer of the dress.

> TOPIC: Vagina Dress?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,