Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving 2015 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Nov, 2015 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
7th Nov, 2015 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

What are you doing this Thanksgiving? Even if you are not in the USA, do you have a time where your family meets to celebrate and give thanks?

Related: Thanksgiving Page: Thanksgiving

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2015 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

As far as I know we aren't going to be doing anything different that we do every year, get some family together and eat a big turkey! wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2015 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2015
A Friend

Thanksgiving 2015 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I work retail for the U.S.'s biggest retailer. I do not have any plans because my company holds our schedules secret until just before the actual week of Thanksgiving to prevent any "Leaks" About our sales plans. I could very well end up working for Thanksgiving; I certainly will be working the day after. My job has all but ruined Thanksgiving for me. It's a pity, as it was always one of my favorites growing up. To cap things off, I work in the fresh meat department in my store, so I'll be slinging turkeys, geese, and hams like crazy these next few weeks. I'm going to become well-acquainted with dead frozen birds.

If, by some miracle, I do get time off on Thanksgiving or Black Friday, I will be cooking (I have a sweet-corn souffle that would knock your socks off) and staying the hell away from any stores, at home with my family. I sincerely hope, for anyone reading this, that you get those special days in your life to spend with those you love and away from irritation and stress.

26th Nov, 2015 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

We celebrate Thanksgiving. After our years in the USA we decided to make it a family tradition. Its something that our younger boys look forward to as each month we try to emphasize some activity that they can focus on.

26th Nov, 2015 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

I didn't have to get up as early as I normally do. An extra hour and a half in my bed was great. There is so much to do today and we have family coming over later so I'm going to update my characters and then head off. Have a great day!

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2015 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2015
A Friend

Thanksgiving 2015

Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you all have a great one! We're actually not having it today with my family. Tomorrow my mother and brother are coming over and then Saturday we're having a big family gathering with a large portion of the extended family, probably near 30 people. A few holidays a year we get together like that, sometimes more show up biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2015 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2015
A Friend

Thanksgiving 2015

When I was living in my father's house, we always watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. There was at least 3 to 5 various games going on, card, board, and always TT RPGs. The games would last all day long as we filed into the kitchen throughout meal preparations to assist where we could. Dinner came about 4 pm and then dessert would be around 7 or 8 pm. Games would halt around 6 pm for Christmas decorations and tree lighting.

My wife, kids, and I have adopted a more transient holiday. We tend to gather with several families with kids our age. We make it a potluck event and have activities for the kids and plenty of space for everyone to hang out. These events generally last several hours, with friends and family coming and going as time demands.

This year will be the first in 15 years that we have had Thanksgiving with my in-laws. Family traditions vary from family to family. This should be interesting.

26th Nov, 2015 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2015 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. So much to love about this day, its like pre-Christmas F's: familiy, fun, food! wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,