+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Why Chess Sucks

Why Chess Sucks

Chess too boring? Why does Chess suck?

Sponsored Links:
5th Sep, 2008 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Chess Why

Chess suck because it is VERY hard to remember the moves of every single piece. rolleyes.gif Ok, I admit it. I tried very hard to learn this game and so far, no luck.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Why Chess Sucks
A Friend

Why Chess Sucks Reviews RPG & Card Board

I find that chess sucks because I can not find a nice software program that will help me with 3D chess. Not the board in 3D but the actual game of 3D chest. I have seen it set up and played once. I found it very interesting and want to learn how to play it.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Why Chess Sucks
A Friend

Sucks Chess Why

In my younger days chess sucked because it took every moment of my days; playing, studying, and traveling to tournaments. Now at 53 it sucks because my brain power isn't what it used to be and I can not play at the levels I used to. Also postal chess is all but dead for lower ranked players with the advent of master level chess programs. undecided.gif

26th Feb, 2010 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Chess Why

Finding consistent playing partners is not easy and a reason why chess "sucks". Usually in our Chess interface you will get someone playing a few games and then they phase out.

6th Aug, 2013 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Why Chess Sucks

Chess sucks because sometimes it can be time consuming and takes a lot patience to make a proper move for your chess pieces.

international QUOTE (KNtoran)
I find that chess sucks because I can not find a nice software program that will help me with 3D chess

Rather off topic, but...
Hey KNtoran You should try the windows 7 game called "Chess Titans" In this program everything is 3D, plus it is a very graphic game as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Why Chess Sucks

Name: Rob

Comments: Chess sucks because the players tend to be too extreme in their playing style. I like a casual game where you can chat in between, poke some fun, etc.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Why Chess Sucks
A Friend

Why Chess Sucks Board Card & RPG Reviews

I think chess sucks because it has been a long time since I played and I was not that good at it in the long run even.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why Chess Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,