Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 3 of 13

They remain closed until there are Role-playing - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th Dec, 2015 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
10th Dec, 2015 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 3

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
What sort of roleplays are in the Mystery/Horror board?

As it says at the top of the Board: Call of Cthulhu (Chaosium Inc.), All Flesh Must Be Eaten, World of Darkness, etc.

international QUOTE
...if I had a better idea what would be expected there.

As with all Role-playing Game Boards there is always a Pinned Thread that explains what is expected: Mystery & Horror Rules, Updates & News.

international QUOTE
...my activity up to the minimum requirement...

What minimum requirement? There are no Requirements surrounding Activity unless you need GMaster Status which is not necessary. The basics is to follow the Rules of the Community, have two or more active Players and that's it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2015 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards
A Friend

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

If your wanting another Dungeon Master I think I can as long as the people don't mind me posting every day or every other day. I watch my kids a lot but I will have access to a computer all days laugh.gif. Anyways I'd love to host a game if anyone were interested in it.

11th Dec, 2015 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

Anyone can be a Dungeon Master / Game Master. Once you read this: How To Be A Dungeon Master thoroughly and fully agree to abide by it then start - it will also give you instructions on your next move. Which system are you planning to run and do you have Players already lined up for it?

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2015 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Really just common sense there Jean. I'm still interested. I am wanting to play 3.5, and no I have no players lined up. I figured if I set it up then people would come eventually.

13th Dec, 2015 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

international QUOTE (Arthos)
Really just common sense there Jean...

I'm glad you think so, many in the past did not and we still have trouble getting some to follow it.

Another D&D 3.5 should be good.

Based on your reading of the Thread you will know the next step. I will help you along the way.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2015 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Either that or Pathfinder. I have all of both sets. I prefer Pathfinder, the rules are simplified, combat faster, it's just a better system I think.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Dec, 2015 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 3

The interesting thing is the new games that are being opened all circle around the usual stuff D&D, Pathfinder and Traveller. What will happen to those other boards if you can't get Game Masters to start new different game systems?

24th Dec, 2015 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

They remain closed until there are Role-playing Game systems that do not match Boards that are active with common games that everyone plays.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,