Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 5 of 13

QUOTE 'Old School' has a lot - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
21st Mar, 2016 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 5

Committed Game Masters Needed

I recently made a push for Game Masters should any answer that will be good. I prefer old school role-players who are seasoned in both style and commitment. I hope for Game Masters that are serious. I would rather ONE more dedicated GM than a dozen that just waste everyone's time. If you know someone who fits that build please tell them about the Community.

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards
Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Mar, 2016 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

What do you mean by 'Old School Roleplayers', JB? Basic Dungeons & Dragons grognards? Digging into the OSR movement?

22nd Mar, 2016 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

By that I was hinting at a more cultured individual who is passionate about role-playing as opposed to the direct opposite which tends to take everything lightly. The genre or system is not relevant to me just the dedication or as I stated: seasoned in both style and commitment. Why, are you 'raising your hand' as one?

22nd Mar, 2016 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

No, afraid not. It's just the term 'Old School' has a lot of connotation in the Roleplaying world.

22nd Mar, 2016 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Its relevant to that as well, since if such a group wanted to do that here we can cater for it. Like I said… the system or genre is not relevant but the commitment is pertinent to accepting the responsibility as Game Master here.

23rd Mar, 2016 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

JB its going to be difficult to fins someone as committed as you were to your games. I know this might be outlandish but have you like ever thought about hiring a Dungeon Master? That way you're sure they're going to be here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2016 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 5

I would probably get a better response from hiring someone but I'm not rich and this site is actually a deficit to any income I'm able to forge in the world of Autism.

I should mention that I had a promotion at one time that offered US$40 to someone that could finish a campaign. Dungeon Masters came, started but could not finish, so money of itself is not an incentive - people who want to do this are naturally passionate about it - they love to write.

23rd Mar, 2016 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

international QUOTE
'Old School' has a lot of connotation in the Roleplaying world

Oh yeah, like what?

international QUOTE
I know this might be outlandish but have you like ever thought about hiring a Dungeon Master?

It does sound "Outlandish" to me. If they hired a Dungeon Master for the Role-playing Games then we would have to start paying to role play! I like that everything is kept for free. Yeah, call me cheap. laugh.gif

international QUOTE
Dungeon Masters came, started but could not finish

Seems like a common problem. Maybe you should charge the Dungeon Masters to Dungeon Master so they will stay and not want to lose their money on their game, now that would be "Outlandish".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,