Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 10 of 13

My specialty is actually in Steampunk and - Page 10 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Sep, 2016 - 4:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
23rd Jul, 2016 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 10

international QUOTE (Malcolmshaw)
Getting one game started has pushed me over the edge…

Is that a good or a bad thing? Are you saying that it has made you excited to start games?

As always, if you want to test the waters on a game then start a Review Thread for it with details. Don't you want to get your current Dungeons & Dragons 5e game going first? You have the two Players that signed up and yet your Main Thread has not moved forward yet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards
A Friend

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

I have written the threads for a horror game and will post the review thread for it here today. Creating, designing, and building adventures is my second nature.

I am still curious about the details for the medieval game.

23rd Jul, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

The World of Medieval is a custom Role-playing Game that uses rules similar to Basic Dungeons & Dragons but even simpler, it actually matches ROK II except there is no skillset. Magic is generally shunned and not available until a Character chooses to study it at a higher level. The rules governing play are in Threads there as well as past games.

For someone to take over this Board they need to apply a system that isn't Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder, they do not have to use my system, in fact I think it will be more plausible to use a system that people already know. Some people said Pendragon, Runequest / OpenQuest, Middle Earth, etc. If there are Players and a Dungeon Master with like mind then they can utilize that Board.

23rd Jul, 2016 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Even though it would mean I'd have a fair bit of reading to do, I would very much enjoy a Pendragon roleplay myself. Since I do so greatly enjoy the Arthurian legends.

I would request consideration that it takes place during the Boy King Era and not during Uther Pendragon's reign. Don't as much care for era of Uther, even though the core campaign takes place during his rule.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Jul, 2016 - 7:46pm

10th Sep, 2016 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Is having a published game one of the qualification for being a game master here? I mean could I invent my own game and start it here as the dungeon master?

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2016 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanting to create your own game and be a game master sounds interesting. I think if you have the time and the patience to bring it all together and have it work I may be interested in joining. I would like to know more about it though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Sep, 2016 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 10

I was mostly asking that off the top of my head. Most everyone here seems to know or been a Dungeon Master in Dungeons & Dragons prior to this site.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2016 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 10

My specialty is actually in Steampunk and Post Apocalyptic environs. The closest PA environ to Dungeons & Dragons of course being Dark Sun.

I grew up on Dungeons & Dragons .

5e Dungeons & Dragons is being used to play many genres of games with mechanics being tweaked to accommodate.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,