Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 2 of 13

What sort of roleplays are in the Mystery/Horror - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th Dec, 2015 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
8th Dec, 2015 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 2

Honestly a bit of both, though I was mostly just inquiring on the subject. Still, I will check out both links.

I may have a different sort of roleplay in mind though if I were to be a GM. One partly based on the Fallout series but also a crossover with another series.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2015 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
Honestly a bit of both...

Well the Player part is up to you if there is an opening for it or other Role-playing Games you will like to play, but for being a GM you will need to be committed and serious as I do not want Role-playing Games started where the GM is not able to maintain a constant presence for it. This is for ANY prospective GM, not just you. Also, you should consider how many Players you have lined up to participate in your Role-playing Game - you need at least two as a minimum.

10th Dec, 2015 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

I understand JB, I wont even try committing to being a GM unless I know I can handle it.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2015 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Name: Zou

Comments: What requires this site for the Role-playing Game story? My English is not very good. I want to know how often requires story to be active?

10th Dec, 2015 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

If you are asking how often you have to update the Role-playing Game as a GM then you should do so within a two day period. Your Players should be posting daily. The exception to this is establish clear rules from the beginning of how your game is managed, what I have mentioned is the norm.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2015 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards
A Friend

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

Just a question JB, I often see you saying you'd like to see any game system except Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder. Why is that?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2015 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 2

Keep in mind the subject of this thread is to take over JB's Boards, we already have a Board that caters for D&D / Pathfinder so I do not want someone to take over one of my Boards to again start a D&D / Pathfinder game. If anyone wants to start D&D or Pathfinder they are free to do so and it will go here: D&D / Pathfinder Play By Post RPGs after the usual starting process.

10th Dec, 2015 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

What sort of roleplays are in the Mystery/Horror board? I might be willing to at least help take over such a board, if I had a better idea what would be expected there. Though I admit, I would also understand you refusing such an offer until such a time as I can get my activity up to the minimum requirement... Which may take some time.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Dec, 2015 - 10:18pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,