Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 12 of 13

JB, might I suggest advertising for the GM - Page 12 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
9th Sep, 2017 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 12

I thought the requirement for being a Dungeon Master here was daily posting to the game and not 2-3 times a week?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards
A Friend

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Not everyone needs to do daily posting. Be a constant poster and here on a regular basis is good. There is a Dungeon Master that is here about once every two to three days and it is going well if a little slow.

9th Sep, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

The requirements to become a Dungeon Master here are located in this Thread: How To Be A Dungeon Master which also details the timeline and when you are expected to update your game.

30th Apr, 2018 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

There seems to be only two active Dungeon Masters here and given the lack of commitment from others in the past I do not really 'advertise' that role anymore, however do current Dungeon Masters need players or are you all full? If so, how many spots are open?

30th Apr, 2018 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

I once offered to run a science fiction Role-playing Game awhile ago but only one person signed up for it. I don't think I am regular enough for anyone to have taken me seriously and I can't argue with that.

3rd Jun, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

So what is the situation now? Do you still need more Game master's? What about Science fiction Role-playing Game's?
Is there enough Dungeons & Dragons Game master's now?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 12

I moved your Post here as you are asking general questions not specifically related to Dungeons & Dragons .

international QUOTE (Anronrosby)
Do you still need more Game master's?

Of course, not just Game Masters though, committed Game Masters.

international QUOTE
What about Science fiction Role-playing Game's?

What about it?

international QUOTE
Is there enough Dungeons & Dragons Game master's now?

There is never "Enough".

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 12

JB, might I suggest advertising for the GM role once more, at least for a time? I recognize that there's been problems with commitment, but even if we end up having to turn away four people in order to get one more committed person willing to run a game or two, that would remain an improvement over the current state of affairs.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Jun, 2018 - 5:04pm

+  « First of 13 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,