Ashley Graham - Page 2 of 2

Women like Ashley Graham will be furious about - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Oct, 2016 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Ashley Graham Plus size model
26th Jul, 2016 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Ashley Graham - Page 2

Ashley Graham looks great! This is one of those cases of damned if you do and damned if you don't. This body shaming this is really disgusting. Leave the woman alone!

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Graham Ashley

Umber is right there with what I am thinking. Who cares what people think, this is about what Ashley wants to do with HER body.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Ashley Graham
A Friend

Ashley Graham Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It bothers me to see this. I really feel bad for celebrities and models. They gain five pounds and people ridicule them. The appearance double standard is bad enough for us already but it turns so ugly for women in the public eye. Let her be as she sees fit. It is her life. She does have a successful modeling career which is more than most can say.

27th Jul, 2016 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Graham Ashley

I will throw in this for the sake of argument. While I do not agree with body shamming don't models know that this will happen and choose to do it anyway? While we might sit back and deliberate the ethics behind public criticism its actually the public that decides the future career of these ladies. In this particular example Ashley Graham may be too big for some but she ended up on a magazine many women can only dream to be on. My point is the ones that shame models like this, as ugly as they are (Pun intended) in comparison, are few in number, its just that they have to shout loud because that's all they have, they do not have a pretty face or sexy body like Ashley. All they have is an opinion that's worth about a flush in the crapper.

27th Jul, 2016 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Graham Ashley

Oh my, which group of idiots or to be more polite who on earth would be shaming this woman she is absolutely gorgeous!

11th Oct, 2016 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Ashley Graham

Women like Ashley Graham will be furious about a man like Donald Trump putting them down. Its men like Trump that wants to label women like Ashley Graham as "Ugly", he should look in the mirror!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ashley Graham

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,