Peanuts

Peanuts - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Nov, 2015 - 3:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Peanuts Snoppy and the gang
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2004 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Peanuts

Everyone loves Snoopy and they say those that don't - do not have a heart. Either way which characters did you like the most even if it was the least comic in your favorite list:

* Charlie Brown
* Lucy
* Linus
* Snoopy
* Woodstock
* Peppermint Patty
* Pigpen
* Sally
* Schroeder
* Franklin
* Marcie
* Rerun
* Spike

Peanuts
Peanuts (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2004 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Peanuts

My mom has told me that as a toddler, I had a Snoopy stuffed animal that I dragged everywhere with me. So I would have to say Snoopy is my favorite. I live in Minnesota and the Peanuts author was from Minneapolis so there is a lot of Peanuts references in the State. The Mall of America has a Camp Snoopy for kids, and we take our kids there a lot, so they have been around the Peanuts characters and have their favorites as well. Snoopy seems to get most of the votes in our house wink.gif

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2004 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Peanuts
A Friend

Peanuts Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I have to go with Snoopy, followed by Linus. Snoopy is just the epitome of cool. I love the Peanuts strips and I am so glad the entire series is being made available in a series of hard back books. However, I hate that it is going to take twelve years to get them all published. If I remember correctly there are going to be 24 books with one released every 6 months.

O.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2015 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Peanuts

‘Charlie Brown’ actor gets prison time

The man who voiced Charlie Brown in the classic "Peanuts" TV specials has pleaded guilty to charges related to threatening letters to a mobile home park manager and about San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore. He agreed to nearly five years in prison. Ref. Source 6q

> TOPIC: Peanuts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,