Game Master's Nag Player Button - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE (Icon)It would be good to have a nag - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 8th Dec, 2015 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Discuss  Game Master' s Nag Player Button
30th Nov, 2015 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Game Master's Nag Player Button - Page 2

Players can monitor the GM's Introduction and ask him if he is well. There is also the Role-playing Game's Review Thread where you can state your opinions about the game without interrupting game play.

Keep in mind this is a Community, yes we play Role-playing Games and Discuss Topics but we need to see that behind each Post was a real person that made it happen. The people here are human and may have real life issues outside of this site. In addition to this, Moderators and I also monitor Role-playing Games in case they need some kind of help.

The idea of the nag button is not so much about "You're not playing" as much as "You have not given a REASON for not playing". For instance if you knew a Player was in the hospital there would be no reason to nag.

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2015 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Button Player Nag Masters Game

Nag Button Functional!

I have edited the first Post of this Thread with some new information about it. Game Masters can test it on themselves by going to their own Character Sheet and Nagging themselves. Of course, if you encounter any problems please let me know here.

Experiment

I should mention that two Role-playing Games were recently used to see if the Tag Bot could get less active Role-playing Games invigorated and their Players to Post more often or turn up initially - BOTH were successful in that the Players all turned up in less than a few hours some within minutes. Therefore, do not be afraid to use this!

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2015 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Game Master's Nag Player Button
A Friend

Game Master's Nag Player Button Reviews RPG & Card Board

Prompting players.

Sometimes it has to be done.

This gives a push or prompt without being over bearing and in someones face.

7th Dec, 2015 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Button Player Nag Masters Game

I do not see the nag button on the character sheets of my players, it is not next to the game master edit button, although I do see the section in the text field that says "Last nag (Warning):"

7th Dec, 2015 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Button Player Nag Masters Game

Quite right, thanks for letting me know, it wasn't enabled for other GMs but should be corrected now.

8th Dec, 2015 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

This is a welcome addition to the forums. I feel that personally I would only use the most extreme options after, say, 3 days without a post. It would be good to have a nag that gets a player to check the GM notes box on their character sheet as well. That way it avoids me asking openly and possibly spoiling a surprise.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 8th Dec, 2015 - 6:30am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2015 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Master's Nag Player Button - Page 2

Excellent point there ICon. Sometimes a player/character may have a reason to be quite for so long. Maybe they are hunting wabbits.

8th Dec, 2015 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Game Master's Nag Player Button Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

international QUOTE (Icon)
It would be good to have a nag that gets a player to check the GM notes box on their character sheet as well.

Done. I also included an option prompting the Player to get the Guardian if they do not have one since your message assumes they already have a Guardian. These are located under "Other Messages".

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Game Master's Nag Player Button

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,