Deported Veterans

Deported Veterans - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Deported Veterans

Congressional visit gives a boost to deported U.S. Veterans in Tijuana. U.S. Legislators visit deported veterans in Tijuana, offering support. Source 1t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Deported Veterans
A Friend

Veterans Deported

My heart goes out to these poor people. I know they broke our laws and I know they broke the very agreement that allowed them to stay in the US. But these people volunteered to fight for the US and possibly die. For that I think they deserve a second chance. But I am incredibly biased in this instance.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Deported Veterans
A Friend

Deported Veterans History & Civil Business Politics

It is sad that they came to the US illegally. I think that our military needs to look at people better so that they are not bringing in foreign nationals into our military. What damage could they have caused if they decided to go rogue? You break the law you have to be willing to pay for the crime. Let them stay in Mexico.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Deported Veterans
A Friend

Veterans Deported

KN, they didn't come to the US illegally. They were legally in the US and they served in the military. After that, they received a status just below being a citizen. Then they committed a felony after their service. I know this was their choice… but I hate that brave people that put it all on the line for the US and were within inches of citizenship now are cut off from the US.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Deported Veterans
A Friend

Veterans Deported

The fact that they committed a felony they just threw all their veteran status away. Honorable veterans do not commit felonies. Yes they threw it all away by their own choices. Now they need to pay the price of those choices.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Deported Veterans
A Friend

Deported Veterans

Yeah, I hear you and I understand what you are saying. They made those choices. I've said the same thing enough times myself. But I have a soft spot in my heart for veterans and these are no different, even if they made mistakes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Deported Veterans
A Friend

Deported Veterans

Yes I am a good advocate for veterans and veterans rights. I am one who tells businesses that offer military discounts to check IDS as a true vet will always have a ID that shows they are a veteran. Too many people out there abuse this when they are not vets.

These veterans did things that no other vet would or should do and they are now paying for it. I can not support a veteran who knowingly goes against the law by making the decision to do so.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Deported Veterans
A Friend

Deported Veterans Politics Business Civil & History

Yup, you are speaking to my mind and I hear you KN. Again, I say these same things. Bad decisions carry consequences. But in this case it's my heart I listen to. These people spent time in jail for what they did. And now it's like they are being punished a second time. If it were up to me, and only me, I'd say the time they spent in jail for their actions was enough, and I'd bring them home to the country they fought for and were willing to die for.

> TOPIC: Deported Veterans

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,