How To Survive Mass Shooting

How Survive Mass Shooting - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Feb, 2017 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2015 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tips on surviving a mass shooting

After the 9/11 attacks, security officials devised some recommendations for what civilians should do if they find themselves confronted by a possible active shooting incident. The basic concept is to have a simple plan, to run, hide and, if necessary, fight. Ref. Source 6w

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shooting Mass Survive How

If you are in a area where a mass shooting takes place the best bet is to hide and remain in hiding until authorities find you. Most of the time the mass shooter is looking for easy targets and then try to escape as quick as possible. If you are in a office lock the door is able. Turn off the lights and be more quiet than a mouse. I have training in this and have been trained on the civilian side of it too.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How To Survive Mass Shooting History & Civil Business Politics

Truth be told, I'm in trouble in such a scenario. Bad at running, not trained to fight, and I would loathe myself for hiding while others died.

I'd likely be found trying to ambush the hostiles, even though I don't like the odds.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes I can see that you would be in trouble in this type of situation. If it is a lone gunman you may have a chance to ambush and take them out and be the hero but it is not worth the risk of your life. You need to learn to hide in place and let those trained to take out the threat take them out. Live to live another day *smile*.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know that is what I should do. I just don't know if I can stand doing nothing, and we both know a lot of lives can be lost waiting for the professionals.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The truth is, in a line gunman scenario the best bet is for everyone to rush him. People hide, the gunman seeks the out and they get shot anyway. That's how one person manages to kill 20 or 30 people. If 20 people would rush him a few would get shot but the rest would get to him. The problem with this approach is getting other people to resist their instinct to flee and instead confront and run towards the danger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Survive Mass Shooting

It is called self preservation. In a panicked situation the flight instinct is very strong as everyone wants to survive for their families and loved ones. This is why gunmen do not attack police or military as those people have a tendency to rush towards the danger as a way to take it out and save others. Thus less people are killed and gunman does not make much of a headline.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Survive Mass Shooting Politics Business Civil & History

Yeah, I know but every time I hear about one of these incidents all I can think of is how just a few people could have changed the outcome drastically.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How To Survive Mass Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,