Bandits Posing As Maxi Taxi Driver / Conductors

- Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Dec, 2015 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2009 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

There have been three incidents so far about women being robbed by Bandits Posing As Maxi Taxi Driver / Conductor. What are your thoughts about this?

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2009 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Conductors Driver Taxi Maxi Posing Bandits

It's very scary really, specially because there are so many crimes against women in this country that you do not know if besides robbing your money they will do something else. Personally, I find it worrisome because I stand out from most people here and I will be traveling around soon. You can only "hope" for protection if you live in this country.

6th Jan, 2009 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Bandits Posing As Maxi Taxi Driver / Conductors Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

In these cases the women were entering an empty maxi, it was not with other passengers. In one case, the woman entered the maxi at 5:30am! She also did so with TT$7,000 and US$300 (according to TV6) on her person. Why would anyone want to be traveling with that kind of money at that hour of the morning I don't know.

6th Jan, 2009 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (JB @ 6-Jan 09, 7:13 PM)
In these cases the women were entering an empty maxi, it was not with other passengers.

I never enter an empty taxi when I am traveling on my own, nevertheless let's remember that there were several cases of women being robbed and raped when more than one passenger was in the car. It's "organized" crime.

6th Jan, 2009 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Hence you must always travel at business hours and with a lot of people. Along with this caution is needed, observance necessary and most of all if you stop a maxi and it looks suspicious do not get in! Tell the driver to keep going.

9th Oct, 2011 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Latest is they posing as passengers and then holding up everyone on the maxi and stealing their belongings. There was a string of maxi taxi robberies but the people caught them and their loot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2015 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Bandits Posing Maxi Taxi Driver / Conductors

How can you take a maxi properly if you don't know who is a bandit and who isn't? Maybe they should start wearing uniforms and that conductor thing is so unnecessary to me.

> TOPIC: Bandits Posing As Maxi Taxi Driver / Conductors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,