What Do You Look For From Other Role-players?

What Role-players - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Oct, 2017 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

23rd Sep, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

When you join a game you might want to see what the Dungeon Master brings to the table but what are you also looking for from the role-players?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Role-players From Look You What

Playing in character. There is nothing worse in my book than seeing the Chaotic Good Half Elf Ranger having some moral dilemma about killing orcs that also happen to be his/her preferred enemy. A character that has been a jokester the for adventure after adventure all of a sudden becoming straight laced for no reason. To me, that is important because then you know what to expect, like in real life with someone you know well and learn what to expect.

15th Oct, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

What Do You Look For From Other Role-players? Reviews RPG & Card Board

For me it is all based on consistency. Everyone should be able to play their character the way they want but when you don't show up to play that character it starts to affect my enjoyment of the game mostly because the Dungeon Master waits on you. Recently, I saw a Dungeon Master just disappeared, but its not the first time I saw that happen and it makes it twice as damaging compared to when a player is gone because the impact is on more players and the game. So I expect all parties to be consistent not just the players but the Dungeon Master too.

> TOPIC: What Do You Look For From Other Role-players?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,