What Time Do You PBP On Here? - Page 3 of 4

Christmas Eve is tomorrow, today is the last - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2016 - 12:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 
  What Time PBP On Here Time zone for Players in Role-playing Games
13th Jun, 2016 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

What Time Do You PBP On Here? - Page 3

For some people I can usually tell when something in real life is happening because they do not show up during their usual time on here or take longer than their average to respond (Yeah I have a mental track of when to expect a reply). *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:
13th Nov, 2016 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Here PBP You Time What

Just checking in with ROK II and now looking over the topics for the day. Seems like the forums are quite, what happened to everyone?

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

What Time Do You PBP On Here?
A Friend

What Time Do You PBP On Here? Reviews RPG & Card Board

The times I am here vary greatly with the days and when I work or not. Never know when I will have a free moment to get on and check what is going on.

13th Nov, 2016 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Here PBP You Time What

Its a long weekend. Probably most are away on camping trips, visiting family or enjoying a theme park while people like me take the easier less stressful route and head online for some serious Role-playing Games. *laugh*.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Here PBP You Time What

Early mornings is the best time for my brain. Like 5 or 6 am. I'm just having a coffee by then so my brain starts to flow by then.

28th Nov, 2016 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Its getting closer to Christmas and my time starts to get all weird. I usually check in now and again but don't have a specific time any more. Weekends are definitely slower than other days.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2016 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Time You PBP Here - Page 3

Pretty much all over the place, but on work days I generally check in when I wake in the morning, during the lunch break (Though as I'm on the phone for that one I rarely post anything of length or intricacy.), and just after I return home.

23rd Dec, 2016 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

What Time You PBP Here Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Christmas Eve is tomorrow, today is the last day for weekday shopping before Christmas Day so its probably going to be a slow weekend for everyone's role-playing games.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Time Do You PBP On Here?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,