What Time Do You PBP On Here? - Page 2 of 4

I post manly 9-5 EST while I am at work and - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 12th Jun, 2016 - 3:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 
  What Time PBP On Here Time zone for Players in Role-playing Games
7th May, 2016 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

What Time Do You PBP On Here? - Page 2

It gets slower on weekends specifically during the daytime on weekends. Maybe everyone is using weekday work hours to get in some time here and they want a break by weekend.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2016 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Here PBP You Time What

I have seen that the most of activity happens in the US time zones, morning and evening/night. I am always on my laptop or my tablet and usually answer on the spot. Funny thing, I saw some very low pacing in my Traveller's Role-playing Game the last 2 weeks. Here we celebrate Easter holidays but is this the case with you?

10th May, 2016 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

What Time Do You PBP On Here? Reviews RPG & Card Board

Hey Morfeas, No Easter was at the end of March for us here in the US. There is nothing too much going on here, besides final exams and grading for those in the education sector. I think the slow-down these last few weeks has been mostly due to the start of summer and people getting busy with balancing work/school, family, chores, etc.

1st Jun, 2016 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Here PBP You Time What

Every time its a holiday or weekend the replies slow but you would think it would be the opposite because everyone is supposed to have more time. Ha! More time for their families finally! I still try to check in specially if I see an update from the Dungeon Master.

4th Jun, 2016 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Here PBP You Time What

We're keeping up tradition Seraphina, its weekend! This means you may not see the rest of active til Monday but I'll still be checking in on my Role-playing Games.

4th Jun, 2016 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

What Time Do You PBP On Here?

I come on through the day on weekdays. I work a full time and part time job, so at the moment I am able to get on through tie day as I am slow at my full time job. Weekends are another matter as I work my second job and have to catch up on things when I get home so on weekends it is usually only mornings and evenings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2016 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

What Time You PBP Here - Page 2

I'm not as regular as I used to be mostly because I'm not in any games at the moment but I can usually be here anytime.

12th Jun, 2016 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

What Time You PBP Here Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I post manly 9-5 EST while I am at work and then periodically at night on the weekend.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Time Do You PBP On Here?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,