Why Men Have Issues With A Woman's Makeup

Why Men Issues Woman' S Makeup - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Jun, 2016 - 11:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Available
17th Dec, 2015 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Why Men have issues with a woman's makeup

Check how she looks at first (The start of the video), then check 0:50 without makeup to see the difference.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2016 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Makeup Womans With Issues Men Why

How Make-Up Makes Men Admire but Other Women Jealous

Men think women with make-up on are more 'prestigious', while women think women who wear make-up are more 'dominant,' a psychology study has found. Ref. Source 5u.

25th Jun, 2016 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Why Men Have Issues With A Woman's Makeup Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I don't know about that scientific approach, I just see women with makeup trying to look good. The video is an amazing transformation and is probably the reason I don't go for a woman with lots of make up on.

26th Jun, 2016 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Some women really know how to put on their makeup to enhance their face and others just make it a carnival of colors which is a put off.

26th Jun, 2016 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

That's the whole purpose of makeup, hide and highlight! Women get to do that because of vanity, men generally don't so if you have a bad scar or pimples all over there is nothing you can do about it. I see it as a plus for us. wink.gif.

26th Jun, 2016 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

I don't have issues with it but like everything else moderation is key. Also, anytime you go with a style you have to maintain it or no one will recognize you if you switch. Its like the girl in the video. If people only see her when she is made up then it will be a big shock if they see her when she isn't dressed up like that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2016 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why Men Issues With Woman's Makeup

So a couple of Wednesdays ago, my sister-in-law (SIL) was visiting. She came to peddle makeup and whatever other startup she was working on.

I left for an appointment and came back two hours later. My wife loves her sister and so had agreed to have a make over done. When I returned home I was less than pleased with my wife's appearance.

My wife's desire to please her sister, left my wife looking the worse I have ever seen. My wife is beautiful without makeup and she radiates (Because she is a chemist) when she wears makeup.

This time she looked like she was a prostitute who had received two black eyes. Her cheek bones were highlighted in a color that contrasted sharply with her natural skin color. And her lips were painted with a pink that made her look like she had a two fat lips. As my SIL left she made an off hand comment about how beautiful my wife looked, and I couldn't say anything.

Their are people who really understand makeup and applying it. When they do their magic it is an amazing transformation. Women who learn to do this well on themselves and others are truly blessed.

27th Jun, 2016 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Why Men Issues With Woman's Makeup Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The way I see it women wear makeup to impress/conceal from/whatever others. I hear some women say they do it because they want to and it makes them feel confident/sexy/good, but I still think that derives from the fact that they feel they look good to others. I also don't think women do it for other women (Unless they swing that way, which is fine), they do it mostly to attract guys (Or girls, again). This means that unless men find the makeup attractive, there is little reason to wear it.

Now speaking as a man (Probably in the minority, but I still know there are a significant number of us), I really don't care what someone else looks like. Sure women who have pock marks, acne scars, splotchy skin look less attractive than women with 'flawless' skin (Which mostly means they conceal their issues well with makeup), but I don't see that until something calls my attention to how they look. I think less is more when it comes to makeup. Don't wear gaudy shades that highly contrast your skin tone and don't color your eyes super dark in a large area. So long as the makeup is simple and understated almost to the point that it is not noticeable, then I think they objective has been achieved.

My mom wakes up 3 hours before she has to leave in order to go through a whole routine to get ready. Growing up we literally could not go out to breakfast on the weekends, because by time she slept in, woke up, and got ready, it was nearly time for lunch. This is ridiculous. No one is worth that much time or effort everyday. I say 30 minutes, tops, and anything more is too much.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Why Men Have Issues With A Woman's Makeup

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,