Citizen Kntoran - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 16th Jun, 2008 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (22) »
Closed
In Cozyville
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran

Citizen: KNtoran

Our latest Cozyville prospect, KNtoran, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well I am here and I flip burgers part time. I inspire to be on the cozyville police department. smile.gif

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2008 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran Archive RPG Cozyville

Looking around town I saw this nice house on the east side and I just had to have it. I am now all settled in with my utilities and even a phone. Now I just need to get out more.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2008 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

Well I met a nice small town girl and we got married. A few freinds were there to wish me well. I hope that together we have a wonderful life.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2008 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran Citizen

My wife and I went out shopping and got some nice new stuff for our house. We can not live more comfortably and call this place a home. smile.gif

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen - Kntoran

Well I took her shopping again and got some nice furniture for our little house. It does feel a lot more comfortable at home now. Listening to the kids playing in the park across from us is relaxing. Someday we may have a child of our own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2008 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran

Today was a day for relaxation. I got off work early and now we are just relaxing and watching some tv. Maybe later we will take a walk around the neighborhood.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2008 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Kntoran
A Friend

Citizen Kntoran Cozyville RPG Archive

Yesterday was a nice and relaxing day. The walk around the neighborhood was very nice. We saw and waved at some of the neighbors we saw out. This seems like a nice friendly place. We ended up at the park across the street from us. I pushed my wife in a swing as we enjoyed the nice weather. I found it very relaxing and it helped clear my mind of some of the stress life throws at you.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (22) »

> TOPIC: Citizen - Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,