US Unemployment - Page 14 of 36

Jobless Claims in U.S. Increase: The figures - Page 14 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2010 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 36 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (36) »
USA Unemployment rate increasing
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2010 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Unemployment - Page 14

Unemployment bill dealt Senate defeat:

After coming out on the losing end of a 52-45 test vote, Obama's Democratic allies have been forced back to the drawing board in their efforts to extend unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and provide $24 billion in aid to cash-strapped state governments. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

Nearly one million US workers cut off unemployment benefits:

With 12 Democrats joining a unanimous Republican bloc, the US Senate voted Wednesday to defeat a proposed extension of unemployment benefits for workers who have been jobless for nearly two years. The bill would have extended unemployment benefits for those out of work more than six months, until November 30 Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment History & Civil Business Politics

Unemployment Rate Drops to 9.5

Employers Slash 125,000 Jobs in June; Unemployment Rate Drops to 9.5 Percent [8:33 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Unemployment US

No unemployment extension: Benefits not in sight for the long-term jobless:

"My life has been total stress. I sleep maybe four hours a night, worrying about money," he said. "I understood the president and Congress had to stabilize the banks, get Wall Street going. I figured something would be done for middle-class Americans, that they couldn't abandon us. But I was wrong." Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2010 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

Obama: Lawmakers should extend jobless benefits:

U.S. President Barack Obama sought Monday to pressure Republicans to pass an extension of unemployment benefits that he says is crucial to help middle-class families hit by the recession. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

US Unemployment

The Jobless Effect: Is the Real Unemployment Rate 16.5 percent 22%, or. . .?
By Pallavi Gogoi

Ginsburg says the biggest source of undercounting comes from people who can't find a full-time job that they're qualified to do, for instance recent college graduates who take part-time jobs at fast-food joints or retail stores. Today, the Labor Department estimates that 8.6 million people are in this category. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

US Unemployment - Page 14

I think the unemployment rate is a lot higher than the public is being told. I think the government is saying the unemployment rate is lower than it is to keep the sheeple from panicing. I know that around my area we posted a job with one opening. We had well over 400 people apply.

I know my son would love to find a better job but there just are not any around for him to appky at. So he keeps his part time job where he works less than 20 hours a week. Good thing he lives at home and has no bills.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2010 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment Politics Business Civil & History - Page 14

Jobless Claims in U.S. Increase:

The figures underscore projections that a lack of jobs will restrain consumer spending, the biggest part of the economy, and lead to slower growth in the second half of the year. Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: US Unemployment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,