US Unemployment - Page 35 of 36

US unemployment eases to 13.3% in May, lower - Page 35 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jun, 2020 - 4:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 36 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 
USA Unemployment rate increasing
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2020 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Unemployment - Page 35

Economy adds strong 225,000 jobs in January, above forecasts, as labor market defies worker shortages, slowing economy. The unemployment rate rose to 3.6% from a 50-year low of 3.5%, the Labor Department said Friday. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2020 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

US employers added 273,000 jobs in February despite a slowing economy, worker shortages and early coronavirus fears. The unemployment rate fell to 3.5% from 3.6%, the Labor Department said Friday. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2020 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

US Unemployment History & Civil Business Politics

More than 6.6 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week as the coronavirus pandemic's toll on the economy mounts. Jobless claims, the best measure of layoffs across the country, continue to surge, topping the 5.5 million economists surveyed by Bloomberg had forecast. Ref. USAToday.

10th Apr, 2020 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 35 Unemployment US

I am on unemployment right now. I am getting about half of what I make weekly. I'm not sure what will happen with that if I do not go back to work the first week of March. Those that are still working are only working a handle of hours a week at my work, making even less than I am on unemployment.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2020 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

3.8 million Americans filed for unemployment last week, as 6-week total exceeds all jobs created since the Great Recession. The total number of jobless claims filed during the coronavirus pandemic tops 30 million. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 9th May, 2020 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

US Unemployment

The US unemployment rate surged to 14.7% in April, with 20.5 million jobs lost, the bleakest picture yet of damage caused by the pandemic. April’s dramatic numbers reflect the nation’s response to its worst health crisis in a century, as businesses closed and Americans stayed home to curtail the spread of the virus. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2020 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment - Page 35

Unfortunately, we'll have to keep this rate or an even larger rate for the safety of the residents of our country. We'll see if it helps or not.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2020 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment Politics Business Civil & History - Page 35

US unemployment eases to 13.3% in May, lower than experts projected, as employers add 2.5 million jobs. The figures show a turnaround in the labor market as businesses rehire many of the workers they laid off or furloughed during COVID-19. Ref. USAToday.

+  « First of 36 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 

> TOPIC: US Unemployment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,