US Unemployment - Page 6 of 36

Hello is anyone out there? Of course the layoffs - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th May, 2009 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 36 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (36) »
USA Unemployment rate increasing
16th Mar, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment - Page 6

That is a sticky one. With so many losing jobs and trying to keep a budget I can see why they are putting the idea forth. If they are allowed to this is smoking or consuming alcohol next? After all both are money wasters. I do no think they do have the right.

If I work and was able to hold my job only to be unemployed to to the business closing I should be entitled to collect from the insurance policy I paid into. The counter to this for m is if you are fired due to not working due to the drug abuse then no you should not be entitled but instead placed for rehab.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2009 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Unemployment US

More Unemployment

Continuing Unemployment Claims Hit Record 5.7M, New Weekly Claims Jump to 669,000 [8:38 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2009 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

US Unemployment History & Civil Business Politics

5.7 million people are currently unemployed. That does not spell good news in any book I would think. I wonder how many will be unemployed by the end of April?

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Unemployment US

USA Unemployment

663,000 Jobs Lost in March, Pushing Unemployment to 8.5 percent Highest Level Since November 1983 [8:35 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

With nicer weather under way perhaps some landscaping and renovation companies will take up some of the slack. I doubt it though.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

US Unemployment

Experts are saying that the unemployment will go to at least 10% before we start to see it change. That is not a good thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

US Unemployment - Page 6

Layoffs Down?

WASHINGTON (AP) - The pace of layoffs slowed in April when employers cut 539,000 jobs, the fewest in six months. But the unemployment rate climbed to 8.9 percent the highest since late 1983, as many businesses remained wary of hiring given all the economic uncertainties. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

US Unemployment Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Hello is anyone out there? Of course the layoffs have slowed down as there are less and less people to lay off due to all the cut backs. That is why the number of unemployed rose to 8.9 percent I would not be surprised to see Gm go under at the end of this month and see the unemployed figures rise to almost 10% of the population or better. We have a ways to go before we are out of this pork barrel.

> TOPIC: US Unemployment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,