US Unemployment - Page 7 of 36

we are not going to getting this economy turned - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 36 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (36) »
USA Unemployment rate increasing
Post Date: 21st May, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Unemployment - Page 7

Unemployment Claims

Continuing Jobless Claims Rise to 6.7M While New Claims Sink to 631,000 [8:50 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2009 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

Jobless Claims Drop

New Jobless Claims Drop to 621,000; Continuing Claims Also Fall for First Time in 20 Weeks [8:35 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

4th Jun, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment History & Civil Business Politics

I'm so grateful to have a job I wake up in the morning every day thanking God to be able to work and pay my bills, things are tough for everyone here in the US.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Unemployment US

Unemployment Rises

Unemployment Jumps to 9.4 Percent, Highest Level Since August 1983 [8:33 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

Unemployment US

9.4 % is not a good number. People are saying that things are getting better but I do not see it as more and more people are out of a job. Here in a farming state the jobs for those who are not farm related seems to have the unemployment rising on a daily basis. All I hear is this plant or that plant is laying off more workers.

5th Jun, 2009 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment

I genuinely feel that the economy will get better and all the doom and gloom forecasters will fade away. That is the nature of the economic cycle. Jobs will be restored as people learn to diversify.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 26 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.6%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment - Page 7

More Unemployment

Employers cut a larger-than-expected 467,000 jobs in June, driving the unemployment rate up to a 26-year high 9.5 percent according to the Labor Department. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

US Unemployment Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

we are not going to getting this economy turned around any time soon as more and more people are finding themselves with out a job. I wonder how many people are in default with their homes now compared to last year.

> TOPIC: US Unemployment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,