US Unemployment - Page 10 of 36

Steady Rate U.S. Economy Adds 162,000 Jobs, - Page 10 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 4:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 36 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (36) »
USA Unemployment rate increasing
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2010 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Unemployment - Page 10

A Growing Underclass

Slowly but surely, longer-term unemployment seems to be becoming the norm. Here's a look at how many weeks the average jobless person has been jobless for: Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2010 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

Many, myself included, are tired of looking for a job only to be layed of a couple months after being hired. Also in my experience companies lie about everything to the workers. They use people like they are not people. If you have a complaint they say, "You know were the door is." Yet they expect you to have an upbeat attitude.

Also the idea that illegal aliens only do labor jobs is not true. Every factory that I have worked at, that pays minimum wage, had illegal immigrants working there. Most of the time the company knew this and did not care. Furthermore, try and keep a job in a factory were everyone speaks spanish and you are the minority. They don't want you there and find ways to get rid of you.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

27th Jan, 2010 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment History & Civil Business Politics

Also I just realized a big part of the problem is as more and more jobs disappear more people are forced to look for jobs as new employees. Who then is first to be layed off when lay off time comes back around?

The newest employees.

Thus the pool of unemployed becomes larger. Making it even harder for everyone to find a steady job. Furthermore I wonder how accurate these percentages of unemployed really is. I would set the number higher as the government probably does not want us or other countries to know how bad it really is.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Unemployment US

US Unemployment Rate

The unemployment rate dropped unexpectedly in January to 9.7% from 10% while employers shed 20,000 jobs. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

Unemployment US

I think that even though there are some signs of recovery it is going to be a bit of time before people are back to work and feeling better.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2010 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

US Unemployment

Jobless Benefits Extended

Senate OKs $10 billion measure to extend jobless benefits, fund road projects after Sen. Jim Bunning ends filibuster. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2010 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment - Page 10

9.7 Percent

Nation's Unemployment Rate Stays at 9.7 Percent -- 36,000 Jobs Cut [8:37 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment Politics Business Civil & History - Page 10

Steady Rate

U.S. Economy Adds 162,000 Jobs, Unemployment Rate Steady at 9.7 Percent [8:32 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

> TOPIC: US Unemployment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,