US Unemployment - Page 12 of 36

Millions of jobs lost, many may never return: - Page 12 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th May, 2010 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 36 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (36) »
USA Unemployment rate increasing
8th May, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

US Unemployment - Page 12

Actually I have seen this sort of thing happen before with my friends. They think working for minimum wage is below them and refuse to get a job in this way. Though I strongly feel they are just afraid of minorities mostly and don't want to humble themselves to customers either, I don't blame them, except for the minority thing.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2010 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

Not every low wage job has to do with customer service or flipping burgers. Plus you can find a lot of odd jobs where you work on your own and get paid more like cutting grass, moving furniture or something like that.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

8th May, 2010 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

US Unemployment History & Civil Business Politics

Well, in America most all of the mowing lawns and such jobs are done by illegal immagrants (mexicans). Also most of the other ones are filled by them, and they don't want anyone other than their kind there.

If you do get into their click you better not forget your place or you will soon find yourself unemployed. This is part of the reason why Americans are so enraged by illegal immigrants.

I don't think it their fault, it is our governments, but understanding this still doesn't give me a job.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

8th May, 2010 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Unemployment US

Unemployment starts from the moment you decide on a career. Its so important to be in something that you are always needed like the protective or medical services. Also having a sideline skill can really help you pull through if you do lose our job.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

8th May, 2010 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Unemployment US

Not to be mean but I think that statement is not true in my case. I have a lot of skills available to me and can learn others, yet still am searching for work.

I don't want to work in the medical field because I don't like being around people I cannot help. I don't want to help some one just to watch them die. Some people can do this but I really do not want to.

This is not really my field so to speak. I will clean their house, move their furniture mow their lawn, but as far as medical stuff I really would like to pass on that.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 8th May, 2010 - 4:48am

Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment
A Friend

US Unemployment

I Find it hard to believe that unemployment is still almost 10% in this country. I know the government is not helping it out much by extending the unemployment benefits. I think there are some jobs out there but the job market is real tight right now. I do hope that those out of a job can find something for them soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2010 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

US Unemployment - Page 12

I see a lot of people talking about unemployment but I still see lots of signs around for workers wanted. I guess like you guys said they don't want to do the greasy jobs. I'm like so happy I don't have to worry about employment yet.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 17th May, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Unemployment Politics Business Civil & History - Page 12

Millions of jobs lost, many may never return:

Jobs in the beleaguered manufacturing sector aren't the only ones likely lost forever. What sets the Great Recession apart is the variety of jobs that may not return. Ref. Source 1

> TOPIC: US Unemployment

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,