Threat: Israel To Attack Iran

Threat Israel Attack Iran - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2008 - 1:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Preemptive Strike?
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2008 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Israeli minister threatens Iran

A top Israeli official says Israel will attack Iran if it continues with its alleged nuclear arms programme.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/m...ast/7440472.stm

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2008 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

Iran Attack Israel Threat

Israel has blown up a Iraq nuclear facility nearly 2 decades ago. This is probably the biggest concern I would have in the middle east. I really dont think you have to worry about the USA attacking Iran...it will be Israel.

https://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/20/america/20iran.php

They are definitely sending signals to everyone that they have a plan, capability and are willing to stop Iran's nuclear program by theirselves. As I said before, they did it in Iraq and the world basically gave a silent thanks as they really didnt even get a slap on the wrist for that one...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Threat: Israel To Attack Iran History & Civil Business Politics

I think if Israel stops Irans nuclear ambition the world will not slap their hands again. I know if Iran gets its hands on a nuclear weapon then they will use it on Israel. The leader of Iran has told us that many many times.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2008 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Israel is most likely acting as a proxy for the US w/ the US's blessing (and encouragements).
I think it is a BIG mistake to attack or bomb Iran by any means.
We need to continue w/ diplomacy. The Iranian people are generally pro-American. But that will change in a heartbeat if we bomb them as the Iraq war has changed many pro-US Arabs into terrorist sympathizers.
They are contained (as was Iraq) and that policy should continue.

Also, just how long do you think we can prevent every little country from getting nuke technology? The genie is out of the bottle. Apparently the info to build a bomb is on the internet, it just takes a lot of $$$. We might slow the spread, but we can't stop it unless we become the good example of beginning DIS-arming ourselves (in stages, of course). If we don't lead by example, everyone else is going to emulate our own weapons build up.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think Israel will act accordingly to their own agenda. We have some say in what they do but Israel will seek their own protection out first. If it means bombing Irans nuclear plant it is probably going to happen.

22nd Jun, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Now that is what I call a big statement to make, however if I remember correctly Sadam was making a lot of those too before he was captured and executed.

Iran discounts 'attack by Israel'

Iran says it considers an Israeli attack on its nuclear facilities as "impossible", after reports of an Israeli military rehearsal.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/m...ast/7467164.stm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2008 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Threat Israel Attack Iran

Anyone that seriously thinks that Israel is a slave to US direction really needs to go back and look at all the history between the two countries. There are strong ties, but time and time again, Israel has proven to put itself in front of the relationship between the two countries.

Just a few of the recent disagreements if you will...

Lebanon War in 2006
Cluster bombs sold by the US to Israel were agreed upon to never be used over a civilian target. They were and unexploded fragments were found in Lebanon after the conflict ended.

Peace Talks with Syria
US government has for years strongly requested that Israel not conduct any peace talks with the Syrian government. In 2008, the US government was notified that the Israeli government would start peace talks with Syria through Turkey as a intermediary.

Let us not forget the attack in 1967 on the USS Liberty.

https://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/04/23/liberty.attack/

Sure, it is 40 years later, but it does show that Israel will put itself before the relationship between the two countries, much as the US would do if push came to shove.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

23rd Jun, 2008 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Threat Israel Attack Iran Politics Business Civil & History

And why should they always be listening to the US if they are a soverign nation surrounded by haters. I mean, I'm not saying I agree with Israeli policy, but at the same time if the US was in Israel's shoes they would of been firing preemptive strikes like popcorn in a popper long ago.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Threat: Israel To Attack Iran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,